66

When He Zhiyuan saw Qiu Xuning, he reached out and patted the cat's little head, driving the cat out of bed.

Qiu Xuning slowly closed his mouth, pushed the door open only one way, and whispered: "Get up and eat."

After hearing this, He Zhiyuan looked up at him and said, "Have you cooked?"

Qiu Xuning said "hmm", he still wanted to Looking at the scene just now, his eyes fell on He Zhiyuan's lips, and he couldn't help but said: "... Go and wash your mouth." He Zhiyuan touched his lips

, smiled, and said, "Okay."

Qiu Xuning is actually just good at making noodles. But He Zhiyuan had instant noodles for lunch and couldn't make noodles at night, so Qiu Xuning just made a simple dinner, making half a pound of pork brought from Zhou Mingmei into fried pork with chili pepper, and stir-fried a small cabbage. Add a bowl of tomato and egg soup that is not difficult.

After He Zhiyuan washed his face, the hair on his forehead was wet and had not been wiped dry. He reached out and grabbed the broken hair and smoothed it back, exposing his forehead.

Without the cover of the thin bangs and broken hair, his appearance is actually more mature, and he does not look like someone of his age. Maybe it is because the boys in this small county are more immature, and many junior high school students have the same It has to be like Carrot Head. When you get to high school, it's very rare for you to grow to 180 or more.

At this time, He Zhiyuan's height had increased to 190cm, with broad shoulders and long legs, outstanding appearance, and a temperament that did not look like he grew up in a soft water town, making him stand out among his peers.

Qiu Xuning looked at him, swallowed a sip of water, and felt his heart flutter again. He took a few steps forward and reached out to pull down He Zhiyuan's hair.

He Zhiyuan paused and looked at his movements, "What are you doing?"

Qiu Xuning said in her heart, you look so handsome with your forehead exposed, but he couldn't say it, so he said coyly: "You look good with your hair down."

He Zhiyuan's broken hair was still a little wet. Qiu Xuning turned around and took out a few paper towels to wrap his hair and absorb the moisture from his wet hair.

After doing this, he took a few steps back, took a closer look at He Zhiyuan's face, and breathed a sigh of relief.

With the cover of fine bangs, the sharpness in his eyebrows was reduced a bit and became softer.

"Let's eat." Qiu Xuning said to him.

He Zhiyuan sat down, picked up the bowls and chopsticks that Qiu Xuning had scalded with boiling water, added a piece of fried pork, and ate it in his mouth.

Qiu Xuning looked at him, with some expectation in his tone, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

Qiu Xuning actually rarely cooks, but it's strange to say that maybe he does have a talent in this area, so the food he makes is not that difficult. To eat, on the contrary, tastes okay.

"It's delicious." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief, with a smile on his face.

After dinner, the two of them went to walk the dog as usual.

Qiu Xuning found the leash and put it on the dog. Their golden retriever was not that big yet, only four months old. It was still a puppy, but it had already shown the docile nature of a relative, and was especially close to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning touched its head, raised his face and smiled at He Zhiyuan, "You touch it too, it won't even dare to get close to you."

He Zhiyuan squatted down and reached out to touch him.