144

Qiu Xuning saw He Zhiyuan's call, hesitated for a while, and did not call back.

He didn't know what to say to He Zhiyuan at this time.

Just when he put down the phone, it suddenly rang again. Qiu Xuning was startled. He picked up the phone and took a look. It was still a call from He Zhiyuan.

Qiu Xuning's nose felt sour, and she answered the call first.

Qiu Xuning did not speak, but He Zhiyuan's voice was the first to speak, "Hello, Ning Ning?" When

Qiu Xuning heard He Zhiyuan's voice, infinite grievances welled up in her heart, and she was speechless.

He Zhiyuan heard his dull sobs, was silent for a while, and said, "Your mother called me."

Qiu Xuning's ears were ringing. He tried to calm down his aggrieved mood and said to He Zhiyuan intermittently: "...my brother, my brother We took photos of us and sent them to the group, so, so..."

He Zhiyuan said, "I know, wipe your tears and stop crying. Where are you now?"

Qiu Xuning didn't speak, just cried.

He Zhiyuan said: "Tell me, I will come to pick you up."

Qiu Xuning sobbed and said: "No, don't come over. I will go to your place. What if your parents come over?"

He Zhiyuan said: "Then let them come over. You can't hide it from them all your life."

He Zhiyuan's voice was very calm. Qiu Xuning slowly calmed down as he listened to him. He took a breath, coughed, and said, "I don't know, my dad will definitely do it. If you hit me, he will definitely hit me. I don't want to go to your place."

Qiu Xuning's way of handling this matter was like a primary school student who did poorly in an exam and was afraid to go home.

He Zhiyuan asked: "Then do you plan to never see your parents again?"

Qiu Xuning said nothing.

He Zhiyuan said: "This matter must be handled well. It cannot be solved by running away. And what are you afraid of? If it were your parents, they would only think that I brought you up, instead of dealing with you." Qiu Xuning denied

: "How is that possible?"

He Zhiyuan said, "You don't know your parents. Come over here. It's up to you to decide if you want to be honest or not see each other for a lifetime."

Qiu Xuning didn't say anything. He didn't have the courage to face them yet.

He Zhiyuan said, "Ning Ning, tell me where you are, and I'll come and pick you up."

Qiu Xuning sniffed, with a heavy cry in his voice, and said softly, "I'm at XX Hotel."

He Zhiyuan said, "Okay. , I’ll come and pick you up.”

Then he hung up the phone.

Qiu Xuning wiped her tears and held her phone tightly in her hand. Her mind was still in a mess, thinking about everything.

He never dared to think about openly coming out as gay in front of them. He just fantasized about it, and he felt his heart filled with dense pain and itching.

If it hadn't been for this accident, he didn't think he would have told them that he liked men.

He Zhiyuan arrived soon, and Qiu Xuning had already washed his face and packed his things.

He Zhiyuan saw his face, rubbed his fingertips across his red and swollen eyelids, and whispered: "How long have you been crying?" Qiu

Xuning lowered his eyes and whispered: "Not how long."