70

On Tuesday, the school suddenly informed that a cultural performance would be held. Each class had to submit a program list and the performance would be held next Tuesday.

Hu Xinyi is the literary and art committee member of the class. She is responsible for this matter. She wants everyone to actively participate in the cultural performance. As soon as class is over, Hu Xinyi starts to mobilize, "Everyone should take this performance seriously. Others say that our experimental class can only study hard." Nerds, you can’t do anything, are you happy to be called nerds by them? This time we have to let them take a good look. Not only can we get first place in grades, but we can also get first place in performances! So, talented students, hurry up and come to me. Sign up, actively participate, hurry up, if you want to get the first place, I will pay for it myself and treat you to a big dinner!"

The classmates in the class screamed and signed up one after another. When they finally got it in their hands, few of them stood out. .

"Hip-hop? This one is okay, this one is a show about eating noodles for a big eater? Reciting poetry? This one is nothing new..." Hu Xinyi picked and rejected all the bad ones, and finally only left three programs. One is a street dance, the second is an erhu player, and the third is a Latin dance performance.

When they entered high school, this was their first time to participate in such a large-scale event. In the past, they had some small fights in junior high school, but now they feel different. Cultural performance! I wonder how many handsome guys there will be! Hu Xinyi's eyes gleamed.

In addition to good grades and a high enrollment rate, No. 1 Middle School also has the most handsome boys in it. Even the sports students are tall and tall with eight-pack abs. It is simply a paradise. She is worthy of her hard work for more than ten years!

Hu Xinyi wiped the corner of her mouth and slammed the table, "Is there anyone else who wants to sign up? Each class should choose at least five programs, and there are still two left."

Yang Siyue asked Qiu Xuning: "Do you want to participate?"

Qiu Xuning quickly shook his head, "I No talent."

Then he looked at Yang Siyue and asked, "Do you want to participate?"

Yang Siyue laughed and said, "I kind of think about it. I'll take a look. If no one participates, I'll sign up."

"You want to?" What are you performing?" Qiu Xuning asked her.

Yang Siyue said: "There have been several dance shows signed up there, and I was wondering if I would like to perform the cello."

Qiu Xuning had never heard that she could play the cello, so he asked.

Yang Siyue lowered her voice and said, "I haven't studied for a long time. If

I want to sign up, I have to practice hard." Qiu Xuning encouraged her, "Go ahead and sign up. Don't be afraid, I support you."

Yang Siyue smiled and said, "Then I'll go. Signed up."

Yang Siyue got up and went to Hu Xinyi's place to sign up.

Hu Xinyi felt that this program was very foreign and high-end, so she immediately retained it.

Yang Siyue came back with a smile on her face, "I'll practice hard this week."

After a pause, he looked at Qiu Xuning and asked in a low voice: "This weekend, Qin Shouze said he was going to the skating rink, do you want to go? When Qiu

Xuning heard the name Qin Shouze, he was startled and hesitated. Yang Siyue said, "You've never been there, right? Let's go and have fun together. The skating rink is newly built. It has a good environment and a good atmosphere. It's not that chaotic. If you don't know how to skate, I'll teach you."