61

Saturday is the day Zhou Mingmei mentioned that the whole family would go to the orchard to grow strawberries.

Qiu Xuning followed He Zhiyuan the whole time, never leaving.

Qiu Shuohai looked puzzled and asked Qiu Zhaozhao, "When did the two of them get so close?"

Qiu Zhaozhao said absently: "You don't know yet? The two of them only wear the same pair of underpants now, and they are as good as brothers. "Yes."

Qiu Shuohai said angrily: "I don't see Qiu Xuning being so clingy to me."

Qiu Zhaozhao glanced at him, "Why do you always target Ning Ning? He is your brother."

Qiu Shuohai said: "How the hell did I target him? The gift I bought for him is still in my room. I told him to give it to him if he calls me brother. You see, he doesn’t even want to call me!”

Qiu Zhaozhao said, “That’s your problem. Who told you to always bully him?"

Qiu Shuohai turned red with anger, "How did I bully him!"

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "You bullied him."

Qiu Shuohai was too lazy to repeat this meaningless conversation with her, and took the lead in taking the took the basket and entered the orchard.

Qiu Xuning followed them and took a small basket. He Zhiyuan did not take the basket.

Qiu Xuning picked a big, red strawberry, rubbed it on her tender palms, put it under her nose and sniffed it gently.

He Zhiyuan stood in front of him and looked down at him, "What are you doing?"

Qiu Xuning narrowed her eyes and smiled softly at him, "Smell the scent of the strawberry."

After saying that, he sent the strawberry to He Zhiyuan. .

He Zhiyuan leaned over slightly and sniffed the strawberry. The natural fruity fragrance of the strawberry was mixed with the sweetness that comes from being exposed to the sun. It was a very pure and fresh fragrance.

Qiu Xuning took back her hand and wiped the surface of the strawberry. She wanted to eat it, but she was a little confused about whether there were pesticide residues or dust residue on the surface. After struggling for a long time, she chose to put the strawberries in the basket.

But He Zhiyuan reached out and picked up the strawberry, opened the mineral water he carried with him, and washed the strawberry clean.

Qiu Xuning looked at it with interest and said, "You are so wasteful."

But she did not stop him. When He Zhiyuan finished washing the strawberry and put it into his mouth, he was still a little surprised, and his mouth took the first step. He bit the strawberry because his fingers had touched a dirty strawberry and it was difficult for him to catch the strawberry again. However, he had a small mouth and it was difficult to eat the strawberry in one go.

He Zhiyuan stared at him, laughed, stretched out his fingers, caught the plump and bright strawberry, and fed it to him.

Qiu Xuning blushed and felt a little embarrassed, but she still ate the strawberries in He Zhiyuan's hand like a bird pecking at rice.

This scene fell into the eyes of Qiu Zhaozhao and Qiu Shuohai, and they both felt a dazzling feeling.

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "Did you see it? He's not his biological brother."

Qiu Shuohai didn't say anything. His eyes fell on Qiu Xuning's profile. Under the bright white light, Qiu Xuning's expression was clearly visible, especially the thin layer of hair on his face. Red, more obvious.