72

Qiu Xuning looked at He Zhiyuan, his eyes secretly filled with expectation and a sense of eagerness to move.

He was obviously ashamed. Under He Zhiyuan's long gaze, his cheeks became redder and redder, reaching his neck. Even the white arms holding He Zhiyuan's pants showed a faint pink color.

"You, don't be silent and answer me." Qiu Xuning whispered.

He Zhiyuan's Adam's apple slid a few times and finally spoke, "Don't make trouble."

Qiu Xuning said, "I, I'm serious, okay."

He reluctantly got up, knelt on the sofa, and slowly moved the hand holding He Zhiyuan's pants down. Moving up, he grabbed He Zhiyuan's T-shirt. Through a layer of fabric, Qiu Xuning could touch He Zhiyuan's skin. It felt hard, but it was actually elastic and warm to the touch.

Qiu Xuning swallowed a sip of water and said seriously He said: "Let me think about it, you bought a lot of things in this family, and you also paid for my medical expenses. Brothers, we have to settle the accounts..." He closed his eyes in shame, and continued,

" I don't have much money, so let me pay with my flesh."

As he spoke, he stretched his neck and pushed his lips out, "I'll give you my flesh as compensation, don't you want it?"

He Zhiyuan: "..."

He Zhiyuan reached out and pinched his chubby cheeks, his voice became a little hoarse, "Where did you learn it?"

Qiu Xuning stared at him with wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

He Zhiyuan looked down at him, "Let me ask you , Where did you learn it?"

Qiu Xuning pinched his cheek, and even his red lips were pinched out of shape, "I, I didn't learn, I am self-taught!"

He Zhiyuan looked a little funny when he looked at this picture The corners of his face raised slightly, "Lied again."

"I, I didn't lie." Qiu Xuning said with some dissatisfaction. He

Zhiyuan let go of his face, turned his head and continued to read the ointment instructions.

Qiu Xuning saw that he refused He Zhiyuan was also discouraged, muttering secretly, and lay down in a low mood.

He Zhiyuan read the instructions, took out the ointment, glanced at Qiu Xuning, and said, "Take off your pants."

Qiu Xuning was stunned after hearing this, "You Do you want to wipe it for me?"

He Zhiyuan said softly, "Hmm", and then saw Qiu Xuning's face turning red again, almost smoking, "Well, I'd better wipe it myself." He Zhiyuan listened and laughed

. , his voice was hoarse, "You were so bold just now, now you are ashamed?"

Qiu Xuning said angrily: "I said I was serious, and you still made fun of me."

"What seriousness? Are you serious?"

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips, He whispered: "You don't want money, so I can only do that."

He Zhiyuan knelt down, stared at Qiu Xuning, and asked in a low voice: "Want me to kiss you?"

Qiu Xuning said nothing, his face half buried in the soft On the sofa, only the tips of the red ears were exposed.

He Zhiyuan chuckled and said, "What kind of compensation is that? If you want flesh, I want it all."

Qiu Xuning turned her face and looked at him, "What is everything? "

He Zhiyuan reached out and patted his butt gently, with some hint.

Qiu Xuning blushed, swallowed, and said, "I'll wipe it myself, I don't want you to wipe it for me."