94

The game entered the finals. Yi Yang was silent for a while, and then started talking to He Zhiyuan: "Where are you now?" He Zhiyuan did not speak. Qiu Xuning took the phone

and soon saw a sentence appear in the chat room next to him: Quiet Click and click game.

Yi Yang also saw it, so he said nothing and seemed to have turned off the microphone.

After eating the chicken smoothly, they returned to the game hall. Yi Yang turned on the microphone and said, "Is it convenient for us to chat now?"

Qiu Xuning looked at He Zhiyuan closely, her delicate brows furrowed.

He Zhiyuan then said: "It's not convenient, my boyfriend is here."

Yi Yang: "???"

Yi Yang said: "You already have a boyfriend?"

He Zhiyuan said: "Can't?"

Yi Yang paused for a moment , then said: "No, that's not what I meant, I mean, it was a bit sudden."

He Zhiyuan said: "If nothing happens, I will quit and stop playing."

Before Yi Yang could say anything, he quit the game, and Qiu Xuning also Retreat quickly. Looking at He Zhiyuan, the corners of his lips couldn't help but curl up, "You just said, what you just said, please say it again."

He stretched out his finger to hook He Zhiyuan's finger, and he quickly held his finger, "What did you say? ?"

Qiu Xuning blushed, looking at He Zhiyuan's eyes sparkling, "Just now, you said something about a boyfriend."

He Zhiyuan pinched the soft flesh of his palm and said, "You are not my boyfriend. ?"

Qiu Xuning later remembered that they seemed to be together naturally, and he didn't seem to have any status. Now that he heard what He Zhiyuan said, his heart finally calmed down, "I am! Of course I am! "

Qiu Xuning threw herself into his arms, stretched out her hands to hug He Zhiyuan's arms, and whispered: "You are also my boyfriend." He Zhiyuan raised his chin and pecked his mouth.

Qiu Xuning pursed his lips and smiled, and did the same in turn. He pecked He Zhiyuan's lips, and his eyes seemed to be filled with stars, with a shining light of kindness, "We are lovers, right? Will you marry me in the future?"

He Zhiyuan replied: "Jie, from now on you You have to give birth to a child for me."

Qiu Xuning put her chin on his shoulder and muttered: "You want a child? Then I am a man and cannot give birth to you." He

Zhiyuan laughed and whispered: "Say No."

He bumped Qiu Xuning's butt and let him sit on his waist (abdomen). Just holding him like this was already unspeakably peaceful.

Qiu Xuning thought of something and asked He Zhiyuan: "That Yi Yang , do you know you like men?"

He Zhiyuan said: "He also likes men."

Qiu Xuning stepped back and stared into his eyes closely, "Then you two...you didn't like him, right?"

He Zhiyuan said : "No."

He thought for a while and then said: "Yi Yang had a crush on a senior, and the senior publicized it. I happened to see that guy have a conflict and had a fight with him. Yi Yang might have thought that I was I want to help him stand out, so I am a little clingy to me."

Qiu Xuning felt sour and asked unreasonably: "So do you like him? He is so good-looking, are you tempted?"

Qiu Xuning is obviously not short, thin. He is tall, and as green and tall as a small tree, but his baby-fat face and thin and soft voice give people the feeling that he needs care and love, so his sour and jealous look is in He Zhiyuan's eyes He was actually cute, "Do you know he's good-looking?"