12

Zhou Mingmei is too nervous about Qiu Xuning. She often asks for leave for a week and a half, but Qiu Xuning wants to go back to school as soon as possible.

When he arrived at school, Qiu Xuning went to the office to ask Teacher Jiang to cancel his leave.

Teacher Jiang actually didn't have any objections to him, but the child was impetuous and couldn't settle down. He always skipped classes. His grades were good at first, but he had declined a few times in the exams, and he felt anxious. However, Qiu Xuning always asked for sick leave during this period. He also had little chance of knocking him. At this moment, Qiu Xuning was quite satisfied with his attitude of coming to school as soon as he was well. After thinking about it for a long time, he swallowed it back into his stomach. The smile on his face became much kinder. He told him to study hard and let him He went to class.

Qiu Xuning returned to the classroom. Before he sat down, he took out a wet tissue and wiped the tables and chairs before sitting down.

Although he recovered from his illness, his complexion was not very good. He was a bit pale and lacked color. His voice when he read was thin and weak.

He read for a while, then stopped, took out a wet tissue and wiped the cover of the book. His thin white fingers flew around, folded the wet tissue, and wiped each finger.

Qiu Xuning concentrated on cleaning and didn't notice the people around him at all. He wiped his fingers and wiped the table again.

After wiping, he felt much more comfortable, but after a while, he couldn't help but take out a wet tissue and start wiping his fingers.

"What are you doing?" a voice sounded from the side, and it seemed very clear amidst the dense sound of reading.

Qiu Xuning was startled. He turned around and realized that it was Qin Shouze who was talking to him. "...Are you talking to me?"

Qin Shouze nodded. He had been looking at this guy for a while and was wiping the table and chairs before he sat down. After sitting down and not reading a few sentences of the text, I started wiping my books and wiping my hands again, which was weird.

Qiu Xuning replied: "Nothing."

Qin Shouze looked him up and down. Although he didn't have a good relationship with Qiu Xuning, he also felt some changes in him. Especially now, when he stared at Qiu Xuning, he didn't know. He twisted freely and turned sideways, blocking Qin Shouze's gaze.

Qin Shouze commented in his heart that it was weird.

It was a coincidence that Qiu Xuning went back to school. He happened to be taking exams in several subjects. After the exams, Qiu Xuning was in a good mood because the questions were so simple and he could do them all!

After finishing several sets of papers, he estimated his score and felt that it should be very good.

After returning home, Zhou Mingmei asked as usual: "How was school?"

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and whispered, "I took the exam today."

Zhou Mingmei's eyes lit up and her tone became much gentler, "How did you do in the exam? "

Qiu Xuning suppressed the happiness in her heart, and said reservedly and modestly: "I think it might be very good."

After he finished speaking, he felt that he was too proud, and quickly added in a low voice, "It's just what I think."

Zhou Mingmei She didn't think much about it. When she heard what Qiu Xuning said, she was happy, "You are so smart, you will definitely get good grades in the exam."