150

Doudou didn't like Qiu Shunming's hug, and there was nothing Qiu Shunming could do about it. Coaxing him had the opposite effect, causing Doudou to burst into tears.

This crying was so terrible that Zhou Mingmei became nervous and said: "Hurry up and stop hugging me."

Qiu Shunming returned Doudou to Zhou Mingmei in great depression, but this did not stop Doudou from crying. , he cried quite sadly and did not want Zhou Mingmei to hug him. He stubbornly stretched out his hand towards Qiu Xuning and asked him to hug him.

Zhou Mingmei had no choice but to hand Doudou to Qiu Xuning. Once in Qiu Xuning's arms, Doudou's crying slowly stopped.

Zhou Mingmei said: "You'd better stop teasing him, he was scared to tears."

Qiu Shunming didn't say anything. He asked: "How old is Doudou?"

Zhou Mingmei said angrily: "Not even one year old."

Qiu Shunming said, "Oh. "" He said nothing but said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei said: "Let's go back and eat."

Qiu Xuning hugged Doudou and was a little surprised when she heard what Zhou Mingmei said and asked: "Didn't you eat?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Not yet, the rice is ready. , your dad didn’t even eat when he heard me talking about Doudou, so he pulled me over to see him." Qiu

Xuning said with some regret: "The summer vacation is almost over, I have to go to school."

Zhou Mingmei said: "Don't you think about me taking Doudou for you? It will save you the distraction of studying."

Qiu Xuning laughed and said, "No, thank you mom, Doudou is still young, so it's not good to leave me."

Zhou Mingmei A little disappointed, "Yes."

After sending away Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shunming, Qiu Xuning wiped away the wet tears on Doudou's face with a hot towel, turning him into a clean little Doudou again. He kissed Doudou Seeing Doudou's face, he giggled and exposed his soft and cute little baby teeth. He also laughed and whispered: "Doudou is so cute." Qiu Shunming's relaxed look also made

Qiu Xuning feel the last stone fall in his heart. Come down and become more relaxed.

After He Zhiyuan came back, Qiu Xuning told him that Qiu Shunming also came to see the baby. He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "This is a good thing." Qiu Xuning said, "I also think that this way we can go there without

any worries." Back to City A."

He Zhiyuan glanced at Doudou who was already asleep, hugged Qiu Xuning around the waist, and threw him on the bed. He also covered Qiu Xuning's body. He looked at Qiu Xuning below and raised a strange smile at the corner of his mouth. He smiled deeply and asked in a low voice: "How many days have you not done this?"

Qiu Xuning blushed, but when he was enveloped by He Zhiyuan's aura, his body softened, and he whispered: "It's been three days."

He Zhiyuan said: "It's four days."

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly and lowered his voice and said, "Then go to my room? It will wake up Doudou." He

Zhiyuan kissed his face gently, heard what he said, and said with a low smile: "You can speak softly."

Qiu Xuning's face turned redder and redder, "No, let's go to my room."

He Zhiyuan did not insist. He stood up, and at the same time took Qiu Xuning's hand and changed the battlefield.

Time flies by very quickly, and the end of August is coming. Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan are about to start school, and there is no reason to stay any longer, so they will go back to school soon.