54

Qin Shouze had something in his heart, so he was shocked just after meeting He Zhiyuan's unfriendly eyes.

When he realized what he was doing, Qin Shouze's cheeks turned red and his eyes flickered. He looked away and looked away. Because of the guilt and shame of being caught, his heart was still beating so hard that he couldn't calm down for a while. Come down.

Qiu Xuning just lowered his head and did not see He Zhiyuan change his face. He was gently pedaling his legs in the water. The feeling of being lifted up by the buoyancy of the water was amazing, and his mood gradually became more relaxed. , "Do you want to come down and swim? I've never seen you swim."

As he said, he raised his face to look at He Zhiyuan, with a little expectation in his moist eyes.

He Zhiyuan lowered his eyes, covering up the turbulent emotions in his eyes, and said calmly: "Wait until you learn how to swim." Qiu

Xuning pursed her lips and whispered: "Then I will never be able to watch your swimming for the rest of my life. What a pose."

After hearing this, He Zhiyuan paused, and his eyebrows softened a bit. He raised his eyes slightly and stared deeply at Qiu Xuning's white face, "You want to see it?" Qiu Xuning nodded

, "Yes."

"How much do you want to see it?"

"..." Qiu Xuning could slowly feel some bad taste in He Zhiyuan. He couldn't tell what he felt. He just felt that He Zhiyuan was so down-to-earth, and he felt happy and happy in his heart. Not feeling anything wrong, he suppressed the smile at the corner of his mouth, opened a pair of clear eyes, and whispered: "I really want to see it. If I can't see it today, I may lose sleep and cannot sleep."

He Zhiyuan followed suit . He nodded and said, "Then just think about it. It's best to keep thinking about me when you sleep."

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes wide. His face was still too tender. Hearing He Zhiyuan's words, his face turned red again. He wanted to He said, "Don't make jokes like this all the time," but I felt a pounding sweetness. After some entanglement, you missed the best opportunity.

After He Zhiyuan said that, he glanced at Qiu Xuning's face, which had a faint blush, and then moved his eyes away and fell on Qin Shouze. Qin Shouze had recovered by now, with a trace of trouble and tangle on his face. When their eyes met, Qin Shouze immediately looked away, not even daring to look at He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan withdrew his gaze and slid into the water naturally and calmly. He stroked Qiu Xuning's neck with his hand and squeezed it gently. Qiu Xuning's body was full of itches, especially the back of the neck and the inner side of the neck. Even if He Zhiyuan was not strong enough, It was so heavy and itchy that Qiu Xuning couldn't help but shrink his neck, "What are you doing?"

His voice was soft and soft, and his tone was slightly upturned, giving him a lazy coquettish feeling.

He Zhiyuan retracted his hand and whispered: "Continue."

Qiu Xuning blinked and nodded obediently. He held the hoverboard in his hand and pushed it gently, and his slender body slid out. This was his most skillful move. In this process, his two slender legs would move a few times like a small fish wagging its tail. It looked decent. When the hoverboard stopped, he was hanging like a dead fish with its belly turned upside down. He stopped in the water and looked at He Zhiyuan with some embarrassment.

He Zhiyuan didn't say anything this time. He came over, removed the hoverboard from Qiu Xuning's hand, and asked Qiu Xuning to grab He Zhiyuan's hand.

They were both in the water now, and the water was cool and refreshing. Even if their skins touched each other, they couldn't feel each other's temperature, which also reduced Qiu Xuning's tension.