120

Qiu Xuning felt as if he was sitting on pins and needles under Qiu Haiyan's gaze, and a thin layer of cold sweat broke out on the back of his forehead, asking him to reach out and wipe it away from time to time.

Zhou Mingmei noticed his action of wiping sweat and asked: "Is it so hot?"

Qiu Xuning forced a smile on her face and said in a difficult voice: "A little."

Zhou Mingmei got up and looked around for the air conditioner, and found it behind her. He turned on the remote control and lowered the temperature by a few degrees. "Is it still hot like this?"

Qiu Xuning said vaguely, "It's okay."

He Zhiyuan said, "This temperature is too low, I'll catch a cold."

After hearing this, Zhou Mingmei turned up the temperature again. One degree higher, "Is it still hot like this?"

"No, it's not hot anymore." It wasn't the air conditioner at all. Qiu Xuning let out a breath and sat closer to He Zhiyuan.

Zhou Mingmei didn't chat with He Zhiyuan for too long. It was noon and she had to make lunch, so she called Qiu Xuning and Qiu Shuohai to continue chatting with He Zhiyuan. She called Qiu Haiyan again and said, "Come over and help me wash the vegetables."

Qiu Haiyan said nothing, glanced at Qiu Xuning one last time, and went to the kitchen with Zhou Mingmei. Zhou Mingmei had just put down the rice when she remembered that Qiu Xuning was going to have a physical examination. She turned around and asked Qiu Haiyan: "Aren't you going to take Ningning for a physical examination? Why don't you go?" Qiu Haiyan said

calmly.

"If he doesn't want to, what can I do?"

Zhou Mingmei glanced at her and said, "Why doesn't he want to go? If you want to take him there, just take him there quickly, because now he has to have lunch."

Qiu Haiyan said nothing.

In the living room, Qiu Xuning took out a wet tissue, wiped the sticky sweat on his face, looked at He Zhiyuan, and said, "Is this what you meant yesterday?" He Zhiyuan peeled

a peanut in his hand and gave it to him. At the edge of his mouth, he raised his chin slightly to signal him to eat.

Qiu Xuning glanced at Qiu Shuohai nervously, stretched out his hand to take the peanut, ate it into his mouth, and said vaguely: "I can eat it myself, I don't need you to peel it for me." Qiu Shuohai didn't notice their

little move, he still held it He searched on his mobile phone and asked He Zhiyuan: "My English is not good. What should I do if I can't understand what they are saying when I go out to play?" He Zhiyuan glanced at him and

said, "Translation software is enough for traveling."

"That's it." Qiu Shuohai He laughed and said, "That's good."

Then he asked, "You spent so much money on a trip for us, why don't you go yourself?"

He was obviously looking for a topic to chat with He Zhiyuan.

Qiu Xuning knew that He Zhiyuan couldn't bear to deal with him, so he said: "Brother, I have something to tell He Zhiyuan. Let's go back to the room first. Don't come with us."

Qiu Shuohai was interrupted and started to talk a little unpleasantly, "You stay with him every day. , Is there anything else you can say?"

"..." Qiu Xuning said, "We want to talk about volunteering."

Regardless of Qiu Shuohai's reaction, Qiu Xuning took He Zhiyuan straight upstairs.

Qiu Haiyan in the kitchen heard the noise and put down the dishes to follow. Zhou Mingmei called out to her, "What are you doing? Wash the meat quickly. It's already past ten o'clock. Let's fry some more vegetables."