45

It was also a rainy day. Early in the morning, Qiu Xuning was ordered by Zhou Mingmei to go to the second floor to collect clothes. When he was about to go downstairs with a pile of clothes, he heard the cell phone ringing in the room.

Qiu Xuning hesitated, changed her steps, opened the bedroom door with difficulty, put down the clothes in her arms, picked up her phone and took a look. It was a call from Teacher Jiang. Qiu Xuning quickly answered the call.

"Hello." Qiu Xuning was a little nervous and her tongue was a little stiff, "Hello, Teacher Jiang." "Qiu

Xuning!" Teacher Jiang's voice was beaming with joy, "Did you know? You took the first place in the county in this exam. Famous, fifth place in the city!"

Qiu Xuning was startled, and the phone almost slipped from his hand, "Really, really?"

Teacher Jiang said, "Of course it is true, the teacher can still lie to you. ?"

"No, that's not what I meant." Qiu Xuning stuttered, and then asked cautiously: "Teacher, what's my score?"

Teacher Jiang said: "You, your cultural score is 690, you got 685. ! Just five points were deducted. I asked, two points were deducted for composition, and three points were deducted for chemistry. You got full marks for other subjects! That’s your physical education score. You got 48 points out of 60. You always With a score of 733, first in the county and fifth in the city! Qiu Xuning, I didn’t expect you to be so successful this time. I’m so happy for you!” “

...Thank you, Teacher Jiang.” Qiu Xuning’s breathing became rapid and her cheeks flushed. A layer of light red, "Thank you, teacher, for calling me specifically."

"Thank you for what. You did well in the exam, and the teacher also takes credit. The results will be out tomorrow. The teacher knows your family situation. The top three in No. 1 Middle School are free of tuition." , and scholarships. Tomorrow the teacher from No. 1 Middle School will also come to you and explain to you clearly about the free tuition and scholarships. If another school calls you today, don't agree yet. Do you understand?" Qiu Xuning knew that he was here After reminding him

, my heart warmed and my voice became softer, "I know."

Teacher Jiang said, "That's okay. Tell your parents the good news and make them happy. The teacher still has something to do. , should I hang up now?"

Qiu Xuning said "hmm" and whispered: "Goodbye, teacher."

After hanging up the phone, Qiu Xuning still felt like he was in a dream. After a while, he ran downstairs happily. , said to Zhou Mingmei who was mopping the floor: "Mom, my results are out!"

Zhou Mingmei straightened up suddenly and looked at him with bright eyes, "How many points!?"

Qiu Xuning said: "733 points!

" Mingmei didn't hear clearly and asked again, "How many points?"

"733!" Qiu Xuning repeated.

Zhou Mingmei hesitated and asked, "What's the total score?"

Qiu Xuning laughed and whispered: "The total score is 750. points."

Zhou Mingmei said in disbelief: "The total score is 750 points, and you scored 733? Just 17 points were deducted?"

Qiu Xuning said embarrassedly: "I deducted more than ten points for physical education...otherwise it might have been better."

Zhou Mingmei's cheeks turned red and she gasped, "Really, 733?"

Seeing her exaggerated expression, Qiu Xuning slowly calmed down, "Really, Teacher Jiang called me just now to tell me ."

Zhou Mingmei couldn't stop laughing, her eyes unabashedly shining with joy, "My son is so smart, with such a high score, he can definitely go to the experimental class, right?"