76

Qiu Xuning also said to him in a soft tone: "You can touch her as long as you want."

After that, he also lifted his clothes higher, revealing his skin as white as snow.

He Zhiyuan: "..."

The veins on his forehead twitched, and there was a look of patience in his eyes. He quickly withdrew his hand and said, "That's enough."

Qiu Xuning said blankly, "You don't want to touch it anymore?"

He Zhiyuan didn't. As he spoke, Qiu Xuning blushed and said boldly: "You actually still want to touch it, right? You don't have to be ashamed, anyway... you let me touch yours anyway." He reached out to grab He

Zhiyuan's hand again, but He caught it with his backhand and held it in his palm.

Qiu Xuning's eyes were moist and flowing, looking at He Zhiyuan's big hand holding his finger, his face was still red, and he said softly: "You want to touch your hand? That's okay." His generous reaction made He Zhiyuan

Yuan looked at him with admiration.

He Zhiyuan gently kneaded Qiu Xuning's fleshy palm, and said in a hoarse voice: "I can touch wherever I want?" An

indulgent gesture will make people's restraint collapse. He Zhiyuan is obviously wandering on this line. , reason has also reached its limit.

But Qiu Xuning whispered vigilantly: "Butt (butt) is not allowed."

Upon hearing this, He Zhiyuan lost most of his desire. He stared at Qiu Xuning and laughed, and asked in a low voice: "Butt (butt) still hurts? "

Qiu Xuning nodded. He felt that the ointment was almost dry, so he withdrew his hand and said, "It still hurts. It hurts even after applying the medicine." After all, it was a fracture. Although it was only a slight fracture, it still hurt.

It didn't last a week. It's hard to get better.

He Zhiyuan didn't say anything. After a while, he said: "Let me take a look."

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes slightly, "...you still want to look?"

He Zhiyuan glanced at him, his voice was still a little hoarse, "You can't look. ?"

Qiu Xuning shyly buried half of her face in the sofa and said dullly: "What's so good about your butt?"

He Zhiyuan said: "I won't touch it, just look at it."

Qiu Xuning hesitated for a while, but agreed. , but he did not let He Zhiyuan do it, but pulled down half of his pants himself, "Are you okay?" He

Zhiyuan looked at him for a long time, his skin was white, tender and round like a white steamed bun (buttocks, Adam's apple slid a few times), and said: "No."

Qiu Xuning only felt a warm hand gently put there, rubbed it gently, and spread it to both sides. A chill made him tremble all over, and there was a little panic in his tone, " What are you doing?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Let me take a look."

Qiu Xuning hurriedly reached out and pulled his pants back, blushing and said, "I told you not to touch, only to look."

"Will it hurt if you touch it?" He Zhiyuan said hoarsely. asked.

Qiu Xuning hesitated for a moment before replying: "It doesn't hurt, but I can't touch it."

He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "I won't touch it anymore."

Qiu Xuning felt that the temperature on his face was much higher, and he twisted uncomfortably. He twisted and put down his clothes.