122

This summer seems to be extremely hot and muggy. When he went to get the inspection report, Qiu Xuning's cheeks were even red from the sun.

Fortunately, the hospital is cool. As soon as you enter the door, you can feel the cool wind blowing, which is very refreshing.

Qiu Xuning got the inspection report and looked at it carefully, but he couldn't quite understand what the numerical values ​​were. The doctor over there said to He Zhiyuan: "This patient's condition is relatively rare. If it is a childbirth, our hospital does not have the technology. I suggest you transfer

Go to a big hospital and have a look." Dr. Pregnant woman's birth surgery.

He Zhiyuan listened to Dr. Xie quietly. After hearing what he said, he asked again: "In his current situation, will he have milk or not?"

Dr. Xie paused. He did not expect that the boy in front of him was so obsessed with milk. He Answer cautiously: "All his values ​​are on the low side. Even if they double during pregnancy, they still cannot exceed the normal values. Judging from the growth of these values, it is unlikely that he will have milk. If you want to have milk, Proper lactation can be carried out. It is indeed better for children to drink breast milk, but if it is not available, there is no need to pursue breastfeeding too much. Some brands of milk powder are still very good, and there is no problem in replacing breast milk." He Zhiyuan: "

Oh, that's it. "

Qiu Xuning noticed the disappointed expression on He Zhiyuan's face this time. After leaving the hospital, he said: "Do you really want me to have breast milk?" He Zhiyuan looked away suspiciously and whispered: "No, no

. "

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and lowered her voice and said, "I was watching you when you were talking to the doctor. The doctor said no, and you looked disappointed."

He Zhiyuan: "..."

He coughed and said calmly: " My mother said that children will be smarter if they drink breast milk."

Qiu Xuning hesitated. He had just heard the doctor say that breast milk is good, but he didn't know what to do. "Really? Will drinking breast milk make you smarter?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him, his lips The corner of her head was slightly bent and she said, "It's just what the elders said. It's okay if you don't have it. I just

want to drink it." Qiu Xuning had a question mark on his face. When he realized it, blood rushed to his face, "You, why do you still want to fight with the baby?" Want milk?"

He Zhiyuan has always been shameless. Seeing Qiu Xuning's cheeks flushed with embarrassment and not daring to look at him, he could still look as if nothing had happened and said seriously: "I haven't had it before, but I want to try it."

Qiu Xuning was speechless. , turned his head away, and hummed: "Then just think about it, anyway, the doctor said, I won't have breast milk."

He Zhiyuan laughed and said nothing.

A few days later, there was a knock on the door of Qiu Xuning's house. Qiu Xuning was lying down watching TV. It was He Zhiyuan who opened the door. As soon as the door opened, a pleasant male voice immediately rang, "Brother, your place is hard to find. I The car can't even get in. Wow, why do you live in such a shabby place and don't mind how small it is?"

Qiu Xuning turned around and saw Du Mingyi. This brother He Zhiyuan was pretty good-looking, with fair skin, three-dimensional facial features, and hair. Very dark, with his hair slicked back, revealing his smooth forehead, and wearing a suit, he looked like a mature elite man.