23

While Zhou Mingmei and the others were not back yet, Qiu Xuning planned to make some food for He Zhiyuan.

"Can you cook?" He Zhiyuan entered the kitchen with him, half-leaning against the kitchen door, looking at Qiu Xuning.

"I know a little bit." Qiu Xuning fumbled with the gas stove, turned on the gas, looked at the blue-green fire, and muttered: "I just know how to make noodles."

Because Ms. Qiu Yanru was always busy, he was alone for a while He is responsible for making dinner, but it won't be too complicated. He can only fry an egg and make noodles. Practice makes perfect, and the noodles he makes taste good.

But he suddenly remembered and turned to ask He Zhiyuan, "Do you want to eat noodles?"

"Do I have a choice now?" He Zhiyuan said lightly. He half-closed his eyes and his eyes fell on Qiu Xuning's pink rabbit slippers. , I don’t know what I thought of, and the corners of my mouth curled up slightly.

"Don't say that. If you want to eat something else, well...I can make it too, but the taste may not be very good." Qiu Xuning said sheepishly, "Where's the claypot rice? How about eating claypot rice?"

He Zhiyuan said : "Let's have noodles."

Qiu Xuning asked: "Would you like to add an egg?"

"Well, I'm not picky about food." He Zhiyuan said, "But I hate celery and coriander."

Qiu Xuning looked back at him in surprise and faced him His eyes quickly turned away and he smiled softly, "I like to eat celery and coriander."

His laughter was very soft, as if he was saying to He Zhiyuan: "Why don't you like to eat celery and coriander? ?"

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

When he and Qiu Xuning stayed together, he gradually felt the relaxed harmony. Even though he had never said it, he no longer stopped Qiu Xuning from approaching him.

He Zhiyuan watched him put on an apron, wash the pot with some clumsy hands and feet, then cook noodles and fry eggs.

After a while, two bowls of fragrant egg noodles were ready.

The egg noodles look very good. The eggs are fried golden and look very tender and delicious.

Qiu Xuning had tender hands. After serving the noodles, the edge of the bowl was very hot and he couldn't lift it up, so he had to turn and look at He Zhiyuan, "Can you help me carry it out?" He Zhiyuan

came over and put the two bowls of noodles on the table.

Qiu Xuning sat on the chair and looked at He Zhiyuan expectantly, "How does it taste?"

He Zhiyuan picked up the chopsticks and took a bite.

"How is it? Is it delicious?" Qiu Xuning asked.

"It's delicious." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning said: "I can only make noodles, but not much else." After saying that, he paused again, and the corners of his mouth curved upward in a small arc, "My mother said that I am good at making noodles. Eat."

Ms. Qiu Yanru is very picky and rarely praises others. She didn't expect to praise him for a bowl of noodles. Because of this, Qiu Xuning is more confident in her pasta-making skills than studying.

As soon as he finished speaking, there was movement on the stairs again. He turned his head slightly and saw that it was Qiu Shuohai coming down.

"What are you doing?" Qiu Shuohai saw that He Zhiyuan was there too, with a disappointed expression on his face. He walked over, his eyes fell on the noodles on the table, and he was a little surprised, "Who made the noodles?"