49

It's still raining today, but it's a little hotter than yesterday. Qiu Xuning opened the window for ventilation, folded the clean clothes that he had no time to fold yesterday and piled them at the end of the bed one by one, and put them in the closet.

He obviously didn't sleep well either, and he cried again, so his eyes were still slightly swollen, and they were also lightly black.

He folded his clothes and took the garbage bags from the trash can to empty them outside.

Zhou Mingmei was lying on the sofa watching TV, watching him spinning around like a top, and asked casually: "You have nothing to do?"

Qiu Xuning said "ah", pursed her lips, and whispered: "I'm a little bored. "

Zhou Mingmei said: "Don't take out the garbage bags in the living room yet. They are not full yet. Put them out when they are full."

Qiu Xuning said softly, "Oh", took the remaining garbage bags and went out to empty them.

When he came back, he found a mop again and started mopping the floor.

Zhou Mingmei noticed his unusual behavior and couldn't help but sit up straight, "What are you doing?"

Qiu Xuning raised his face and glanced at her, then quickly looked away and replied: "I...I The floor looked a little dirty, so I wanted to mop it."

Zhou Mingmei said, "What are you mopping for? I just mopped it."

Qiu Xuning had no choice but to put down the mop.

Zhou Mingmei waved to him, "Ning Ning, come here, I have something to tell you."

Qiu Xuning paused and whispered, "Wait for me, I'll wash my hands."

He quickly came back after washing his hands and moved A bench that she often sat on sat next to Zhou Mingmei.

Zhou Mingmei said: "Ning Ning, I want to ask you, do you blame me in your heart?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, "Why do you blame you?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "You blame me for not letting your sister study."

Qiu Xuning knew that she said It was Qiu Haiyan who pursed his lips and said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei looked at him and said, "You also know that our family's financial situation is not very good, and your father is not very talented. In fact, he only earns 40,000 to 50,000 yuan a year. You and Zhao Zhao went to elementary school together at that time. You My brother is about to enter junior high school, and his studies are in a mess. He also spends a lot of tuition fees and the burden on the family is heavy."

Qiu Xuning did not say anything. He knew that the burden on the family was heavy. This was the first time he saw a family with so many children. He had only seen a family of three at most before. The children's family, but their family is very wealthy, the three children are raised very carefully, no one is treated badly, and the bowl of water is served very evenly.

Qiu Xuning also thought about having a brother or sister, but there was no chance. If she wanted a brother or sister... Ms. Qiu Yanru has always been obsessed with her career. From that time when she was young, she never found a partner again, until the moment Qiu Xuning came through. , she is still single, and there should be no possibility of giving him a younger brother or sister.

When he got here, he had a brother and sister as he wished, but they were somewhat different from what he had imagined.

Zhou Mingmei said: "Your sister is not particularly smart. Her grades in junior high school are indeed good, but how is it so easy to study in high school? You know Uncle Xie Jun, right? His daughter's grades in junior high school are about the same as your sister's, but she was useless in high school. I can't read, and I've wasted so much money."