63

A hint of surprise flashed in He Zhiyuan's eyes, and he obviously didn't expect that he would say it so frankly.

Qiu Xuning's cheeks were slightly red and a little embarrassed, "I, I was mainly thinking about my brother."

He took a breath. The air on the top of the mountain at night was light and dry, and along with the dryness emanating from the vegetation exposed to the sun, he breathed in It felt like my whole body was light-hearted.

"I feel like it's my problem. If it weren't for me, my brother wouldn't have to leave his hometown." Qiu Xuning whispered.

It's true that he doesn't like Qiu Shuohai, but Qiu Shuohai and the former "Qiu Xuning" actually get along pretty well. The two brothers also have some brotherhood and can usually play together.

The former "Qiu Xuning" would probably like the CDs Qiu Shuohai gave him.

Now that Qiu Shuohai was sent out, Qiu Xuning felt that something was not right.

From his perspective, Qiu Shuohai made him disgusted and disgusted. From Qiu Shuohai's perspective, his younger brother became coy, shy, and prone to crying, which was quite annoying.

Qiu Xuning thought so much, and gradually began to feel unspeakable guilt and guilt. He coughed lightly and said in a somewhat difficult voice: "We used to have a good relationship, but I have changed."

He Zhiyuan After hearing this, he stared at Qiu Xuning's profile calmly.

The light was not very bright at this time, He Zhiyuan was standing in a particularly subtle position, and the expression on his face was even more obscure. On the other hand, Qiu Xuning faced the light, and his transparent and beautiful face could be seen clearly, even his eyelashes could be seen clearly.

"I changed too quickly, but he is still the same as before. He must feel uncomfortable with my changes." Qiu Xuning's voice dropped and he sighed softly.

When He Zhiyuan spoke, his voice was a little hoarse. If Qiu Xuning was more sensitive, he could actually feel the tension in his voice. "If you can't let go of your brother, you can change back and go back to your original appearance." Qiu Xuning

said in frustration: "Can you change? I'm back, and if I change back, you will definitely hate me."

He Zhiyuan whispered: "Then stay the way you are now and don't change."

Qiu Xuning straightened her back slightly, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and she looked carefully He Zhiyuan glanced at it, tried his best to curl his lips and smiled, and said: "People can't stay the same, you know? Human cells are replaced every seven years. Maybe I will be a different person after seven years." He Zhiyuan also laughed

. He stood up and said with unclear meaning: "Do you believe this?"

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly, covering up the nervousness in his voice, "Believe it."

He Zhiyuan looked down at him with a smile, and said in a hoarse voice: "Then I believe it too ."

Qiu Xuning looked away as if he was a thief with a guilty conscience.

After a while, He Zhiyuan said: "Wait another four months and you will live with me. By then, it won't matter whether your brother leaves or not, so you don't need to feel guilty." With that said, what about Qiu

Xuning? Can you completely control your emotions?

"You said you missed me, what did you miss me for?" He Zhiyuan seemed more interested in this. He leaned over slightly and turned to look at Qiu Xuning's expression.