36

The weather in June can already be very hot. Qiu Xuning's physical condition is not very good. If she is exposed to the sun, her cheeks will turn red. Therefore, she does not like to be exposed to the sun. However, she is eager to cool down and always wears cool clothes, exposing her thin arms. and legs.

At this time, others will know that he still has a baby-fat face, but his inner limbs are so thin that even if he touches it with his hands, he may not be able to feel any flesh.

When Yang Siyue looked at Qiu Xuning, she couldn't help but move her eyes down to look at his legs. Qiu Xuning noticed her gaze and asked, "What are you looking at?" Yang Siyue's eyes were still glued to his legs, and she said softly, "

Qiu Xuning, You actually have no leg hair."

Qiu Xuning suddenly blushed and stammered: "Couldn't it be possible?"

Yang Siyue immediately said: "Don't get me wrong, I just envy you, you don't have legs. Hair."

Qiu Xuning lowered her head and whispered, "It will definitely grow in the future."

"..." Yang Siyue said, "That's not what I meant, I meant that your legs are beautiful."

Qiu Xuning blushed even more and said, "Thank you. Praise."

Yang Siyue looked at him and said, "You don't think I'm making fun of you, do you?"

Qiu Xuning hesitated for a moment and asked in a low voice, "Would you be laughed at if you don't have leg hair?"

Yang Siyue said, "That's not the case. , but girls with long hair are easily laughed at."

She said, lifting up her sleeves and exposing her arms. Her skin was very white, so the hair on it appeared to be very lush. Yang Siyue only showed it for a moment and then put it down immediately. sleeve.

Qiu Xuning paused and then realized why Yang Siyue had been wearing long sleeves and trousers. "...It should be possible to shave it off."

Yang Siyue said, "I don't dare. If I shave it, it will make it grow longer, right?"

Qiu Xuning didn't quite understand either. These things, but I still said seriously: "If it grows... then shave it?"

Yang Siyue was a little embarrassed and said: "I have shaved it several times, and it seems that it has grown more... not so much at the beginning. "

She is beautiful, looks like Gao Yuanyuan, is equally bright and generous, and has no lack of sophistication. Therefore, even though she is still in junior high school, many boys are courting her, but she seems to lack interest. Now that it is summer, almost every I always wear long sleeves and long trousers, covering myself tightly.

Qiu Xuning thought for a while and remembered something that Ms. Qiu Yanru would also use. He remembered it deeply, "Would you like to try hair removal cream?"

Yang Siyue was stunned for a moment and said, "What is that?"

Qiu Xuning described it: "It's just applying it. After applying it, the hair fell off as soon as I wiped it."

Yang Siyue was a little surprised, "Is there such a thing?"

Qiu Xuning nodded and said, "Yes, um... you should be able to buy it in the drug store."

Yang Siyue said, "Then let me take a look. Although she said this

, she was a little embarrassed, "Qiu Xuning, please accompany me to buy it."

Qiu Xuning agreed without any hesitation.

Yang Siyue laughed and said, "I'll go after school in the afternoon."