41

It started to rain on the day Qiu Xuning finished the exam. The rain came very suddenly. The weather forecast did not mention it. Like Qiu Xuning, there were many people without umbrellas. They all crowded in the corridor after the exam.

"I remember it rained last year for the high school entrance examination and college entrance examination." Qin Shouze walked to Qiu Xuning and said.

Qiu Xuning looked at the heavy rain and frowned slightly.

Qin Shouze looked at his expression, laughed, and asked softly: "Have you contacted your family?"

"I have contacted you." Qiu Xuning replied softly, without looking at him. His attention was still in the sky drowned by the heavy rain. On the ground, someone was eager to go home in the rain. After running out for a while, he turned around and ran back. His feet stepped on the steps, causing a splash of water. Qiu Xuning happened to be standing nearby and was accidentally splashed. When he reached his legs, he said "Ah" and took several steps back.

Qin Shouze pulled him to the other end of the corridor, "How are you?"

Qiu Xuning looked down at his calf and instep stained with sewage, and muttered, "I'll just wipe it."

He said, reaching out from his pocket and taking it out He found the bag of wet wipes that he had crumpled into a ball. He was stunned for a moment before he remembered that he had already used up the wet wipes during the exam.

When Qin Shouze saw it, he took out a pack of wet tissues from his pocket and said, "I have it, use mine."

Qiu Xuning raised his eyes, hesitated for a moment, then took it, "Thank you."

Qin Shouze coughed lightly. He said, "You're welcome."

Qiu Xuning took out a wet tissue, bent down, and carefully wiped the area where the dirty water had touched.

Qin Shouze was watching him from the side. Qiu Xuning had indeed grown a lot in the past six months, but Qin Shouze still felt that he was still the same small man as before. Only up to his shoulders, he was thin and small, but his face looked a bit babyish. Fat, white and rosy. Once Qiu Xuning's pen fell to the ground. When the two of them bent down to pick it up, Qin Shouze's fingers inadvertently brushed his cheek. It was so soft that it was hard to imagine anything else that felt like it. His cheeks were just as good and he even wanted to touch them again.

But no, Qiu Xuning always had an inexplicable wariness towards him. Half a year had almost passed, and they were about to graduate. Their relationship was never that good, which Qin Shouze felt a little regretful.

Now, it should be the junior high school stage. The two of them met for the last time. Qin Shouze knew very well that even if he wanted to ask Qiu Xuning to play out during the summer vacation, he would probably refuse him like countless times before. Therefore, at this moment, he looked at Qiu Xuning. His eyes were so focused that he was almost engraved deep in his memory.

Qin Shouze didn't even know why he cared so much about Qiu Xuning. When Qiu Xuning straightened up and revealed his delicate face that anyone would think was a good kid at first glance, Qin Shouze's heartbeat suddenly accelerated inexplicably, "Qiu Xuning." He called Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning's beautiful and clear eyes looked at him, then blinked quickly and looked away, "What's wrong?"

Qin Shouze tried to calm down, with a smile on his face, and said softly: "Summer vacation , my father will hire a tutor for me, you... do you want to come and take lessons?"

Qiu Xuning's thin eyelids trembled slightly, and she looked up at him, "Aren't you going to travel?"

Qin Shouze said with a natural expression: " I won't go, I thought about it, I can relax a little after the high school entrance examination, but it would be wrong to relax all the time, so I asked my dad to hire a tutor for me to learn high school content in advance." Qiu Xuning was obviously moved