151

Qiu Xuning spoke quickly and said yes at once. Thinking of what he said before, he vaguely felt the slap in the face. He said with a guilty conscience: "I didn't mean to lie to you at that time, because I liked boys. So I was a little worried and hid the fact."

Yang Siyue was not angry. She said, "It's normal for you to say that. At that time, everyone was still young and had little knowledge, but now that we have come out, I There are also gay people in the school, and they are very high-profile. They never think that their gay identity is something that needs to be hidden from others. I think it is good for you. Now that you dare to speak out, I will also sincerely bless you and hope you will be happy. ."

Then he joked: "You said, luckily I don't mean that to you, otherwise we wouldn't be friends now."

Qiu Xuning laughed, "You're right."

Yang Siyue said, "It's just that I don't Thinking of the two of you getting together, no wonder, your brother looked down on me when he saw me with you, so you guys were just...?"

Qiu Xuning quickly defended: "No, not at that time! "

Yang Siyue sent a sweat-wiping emoji, "That's good, I'd say he shouldn't be such a beast and attack you so early."

Qiu Xuning felt a little guilty and said, "Yeah, but in the second year of high school, we We're together."

Yang Siyue said: "It's okay, I fell in love early. I will regret that I didn't fall in love early. After going to college, boys are not as fresh and refined as they were in high school. Now I can't find a boyfriend. If you are around If you find a suitable boy, please be sure to introduce him to me!"

Qiu Xuning agreed immediately.

Gao Le, who came belatedly, saw the news and bombarded him privately. Finally, he asked Qiu Xuning if he wanted to play games.

Qiu Xuning thought for a while and said, "We can only play one game."

Gao Le said, "Okay! Come on!"

Gao Le invited an acquaintance, Jiang Qirui, Qiu Xuning's deskmate, but there was only one missing. Gao Le's side There was no one left, so he asked Qiu Xuning: "Go and ask

if your partner is coming." Qiu Xuning was a little surprised at their good receptive ability, but he felt very useful, "I'll go and ask."

He quit the game and asked . He Zhiyuan asked, "Do you want to play a game?"

He Zhiyuan replied, "This class is strict, so we can't play."

Qiu Xuning said, "Oh, then you have a good time in class."

He quit and reentered the game, but the team was already full.

Qiu Xuning asked Gao Le: "Are you your friend?"

Gao Le said: "No, not your friend?"

Qiu Xuning said blankly: "Not my friend."

Gao Le said: "Forget it, let's start the game! "

Qiu Xuning clicked start and quickly entered the game.

Gao Le talked to him in the game, "When will you and your partner get married?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Of course it's National Day, and everyone happens to have a holiday."

Gao Le said, "Do you want me to be the best man? Hahaha , I don’t understand, does a man need a best man when he marries a man?”

Qiu Xuning said: “Yes, it’s fun

if you have both.” Gao Le said happily: “Then let me be your best man, wow, I didn’t even do it. I'll give it to you the first time I'm