137

After hearing what He Zhiyuan said, Qiu Xuning was unconvinced. He said, "I don't like crying much anymore, and you still laugh at me?"

He Zhiyuan laughed and nodded insincerely, "You are right."

Qiu Xuning He hummed and said, "I am a man now. You see, it hurt so much just now and I didn't even cry."

He Zhiyuan said, "You are right."

Although Qiu Xuning could see his perfunctory, the baby had a nickname. , also made him happy, "Doudou, this name is also very nice, Doudou, Doudou, do you like this name?"

The baby was sleeping soundly, and of course it was impossible to give him any response.

After holding the baby for a while, Qiu Xuning asked the nurse to return it to the incubator.

In the next few days, Qiu Xuning spent time in the hospital recovering from her wounds. On the third day, she returned home with her baby.

He Zhiyuan invited an aunt and confinement nanny to help take care of Qiu Xuning and the baby, and he quickly learned how to make milk powder and change diapers.

Although Qiu Xuning is a man, he still needs confinement to take care of his health. Now that he can touch his mobile phone and computer, he pestered He Zhiyuan to play games.

They hadn't played games for a long time. The two of them went online and played a few games, and Doudou suddenly started crying.

The baby's cry was so noisy that both of them were startled. He Zhiyuan immediately put down his phone and went to hug Doudou.

Qiu Xuning asked: "What's wrong with him?"

He Zhiyuan replied: "He peed."

Qiu Xuning ran to the small room, looked at Doudou, laughed, and said: "He doesn't like to cry. Look, if you hug him, He stopped crying, so good."

He took the beans from He Zhiyuan's hand and watched him change his diaper, "I also have to wipe his butt."

He Zhiyuan naturally knew that there was always a hot water bottle in the house. So I quickly adjusted the hot water at a moderate temperature, wiped his body with a soft baby towel, and then put on a new diaper for him.

Doudou stopped crying when he was picked up by He Zhiyuan, and he was humming. His little hand could not hold it yet, but Qiu Xuning stretched out his finger, and the little hand would gently hook his finger, softly The small, warm, and delicate hands of a baby filled Qiu Xuning's heart with tenderness.

"He's really cute." Qiu Xuning couldn't help but sigh.

This kind of cuteness is different from the cuteness of cats and dogs. Although Qiu Xuning found An An and Youyou cute, he never had such a trembling feeling in his heart. He even had the expectation and sense of responsibility to nurture him well in the future. This It's his child, his biological child.

Qiu Xuning kissed his soft and fragrant little hand, looked at his misty eyes, and felt strange, "Both of us have double eyelids, but why does Doudou have single eyelids?"

He Zhiyuan said, "When we grow up, He should have double eyelids."

Qiu Xuning said "Oh" and laughed, "Wait a minute, but single eyelids are quite handsome."

He put Doudou back in the cradle, covered him with a quilt, and said with seriousness Carefully tuck in the corners of the quilt.

He Zhiyuan said, "You go back to bed, I'll coax him to sleep."

Although Qiu Xuning didn't think he needed confinement, the wound was indeed not healed yet, so he went back to bed obediently.

He opened his clothes and took a look. The wound was not healed yet, and he would have to go to the hospital to have the stitches removed in a few days.