51

No matter how reluctant Qiu Xuning was, there was no way out now. He Zhiyuan pulled him to the edge of the swimming pool and pushed him down to sit down.

"Test the water temperature first." He Zhiyuan said to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning stretched out her feet and touched the light blue water. It was cool and clear, and looked very clean. Qiu Xuning bent down to look at it, then retracted her toes, "It's so cold." The air conditioner was

still on in the swimming pool, and the temperature It's not that high, and it's a little cold even if you're naked.

Qiu Xuning repeatedly tested the water temperature several times before putting his two thin legs into the water.

He Zhiyuan got into the water first and stretched out his hand towards Qiu Xuning, "Come down."

Qiu Xuning quickly glanced at the generous palm he extended towards him. He did not stretch out his hand, but grabbed the edge of the shore and the ladder and slowly slid in. in the water.

In this posture, he could see everything from his jade-white and gentle back to his slender waist. He Zhiyuan glanced at it for a few times and quickly looked away.

The swimming pool was not very deep, and He Zhiyuan could stand in it with most of his chest exposed. However, Qiu Xuning was so nervous that she held on to the ladder next to her and refused to let go.

He Zhiyuan walked over, Qiu Xuning could feel the subtle sound of water behind him, and then the skin on his back trembled. He could feel that He Zhiyuan's body was emitting heat that could not be ignored. Qiu Xuning's whole body was tense, and there was a little panic in his voice. , "Wait, don't come over yet."

He Zhiyuan stopped, raised the corners of his lips slightly, and asked, "How long do you want me to wait?"

Qiu Xuning's throat slid a few times, took a deep breath, and said, " How are you going to teach me?"

He Zhiyuan thought for a while, "Teach me with a hug?"

"..." Qiu Xuning's cheeks turned red and she stammered, "Hold, hold?"

He Zhiyuan laughed softly, He stared at Qiu Xuning's shoulders and back exposed in the water, and whispered: "You can hold on to the edge of the pool if you want, but you must learn to breathe first."

Qiu Xuning took a deep breath and groped with the soles of his feet for a while. Standing up, he was much smaller than He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan stood with half of his body exposed in the water. Qiu Xuning stood with the water covering his shoulders.

He was thin and weightless. As soon as he let go of the ladder and walked a few steps in the direction of He Zhiyuan, he couldn't bear the buoyancy of the water and fell backwards.

Qiu Xuning screamed in panic and tried to move his limbs to stand firm. However, the more anxious he was, the more chaotic his posture became, and the less stable he became.

Just when he choked several times, a warm and strong arm came up to him, hugged his waist tightly, and fished him out of the water.

Qiu Xuning spit out the water in his mouth, his face turned pale, his eyes were red, as if he was frightened.

He Zhiyuan picked him up, brought him to the shore, and looked at his face carefully, "How are you?"

Qiu Xuning blinked slowly, coughed a few times, and even extended his fingers to his mouth to scratch his throat.

He Zhiyuan grabbed his hand and said in a more serious tone, "What are you doing?"

Qiu Xuning raised his eyes and said with a somewhat aggrieved expression: "I drank it, I drank the swimming pool water."