132

Qiu Xuning was so frightened by her words, "Mom! What did you say? You said you have arrived at my school?" His tone became urgent because of extreme panic.

There was something wrong in his voice, and of course Zhou Mingmei could tell, "What's wrong? You don't want me to come see you?"

Qiu Xuning looked at He Zhiyuan in panic, gave him a look, and said: "That's not what I meant, I just... that's it. It feels so sudden, Mom, where are you now? I'm still outside."

Zhou Mingmei was a little surprised, "Aren't you going to class at this time?"

"..." Qiu Xuning's mind went blank, and he didn't even know what he was talking about. , "I, I don't have classes now, there aren't that many classes..."

Zhou Mingmei felt suspicious after hearing his panic tone, "Where are you now? Wait for me there, I'll take a taxi. By the way, tell me. , where is your dormitory? I'll send your clothes and quilt to the dormitory."

Qiu Xuning couldn't make it up anymore. He Zhiyuan snatched his phone and said, "Aunt, it's me."

Zhou Mingmei heard He Zhiyuan's voice, Surprised: "He Zhiyuan? Are you two together?"

He Zhiyuan said: "You can put his things in my dormitory first. The house number is Room 302, Building B1. The door is open. Just go in. Qiu Xuning and I We are in the museum now and will be back soon."

His voice was very calm. Zhou Mingmei didn't hear anything. The doubts in her heart disappeared a bit, she smiled and said, "I also brought you some smoked fish I made myself, Ning Ning If you like to eat, the food is delicious now, you two can share it together."

After chatting with He Zhiyuan for a few more words, the call came to Qiu Xuning again.

Zhou Mingmei said to him: "Are you and He Zhiyuan still hanging out together every day? Doesn't he find you annoying?"

Perhaps it was because He Zhiyuan spoke to Zhou Mingmei so calmly, Qiu Xuning was not so nervous anymore, and he swallowed Taking a sip of water, she said softly: "I don't stick with him every day. Even if I want to go to the museum, he will go too, so we made an appointment together."

Zhou Mingmei said: "It's cold, I'll bring it to you Wear warm clothes. It's quite cold now. Wear more so you don't catch a cold."

Qiu Xuning agreed obediently and hung up the phone. He scratched his hair in confusion, "Why is my mother here?"

He Zhiyuan said. : "Get dressed and go pick up your mother."

Qiu Xuning looked up at him, "Do you really want to go?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Go, your mother has come all the way to see you, how can you not go to see you?"

Qiu Xuning circled He rubbed his belly and said, "Are you sure? I don't even dare to see her. What if she is discovered?"

He Zhiyuan said, "No, just go out as before."

Qiu Xuning's belly is quite big. , but his body is thin and the weather is cold, so he can hide his belly. Qiu Xuning often goes out, and no one has noticed that he is pregnant until now.

Qiu Xuning was still a little hesitant. How could he not feel guilty if he did such a thing in front of his mother? He was so guilty and flustered that he might not even be able to speak out.

But at this point, there was no room for hesitation anymore. Zhou Mingmei had come all the way here, and it was impossible for him not to meet her, otherwise it would be weird.

Although he was very reluctant, Qiu Xuning stood up straight and followed He Zhiyuan to choose clothes.

Wearing a loose work jacket with a black round-neck T-shirt underneath can visually shrink your pregnant belly by 80%, making it impossible to tell unless you touch it.