105

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 104 Food DeliveryNext chapter: Chapter 106 Belly

Another week later, when the class teacher, Mr. Liu, held a class meeting, he said: "Time flies too fast. Look at the countdown on the blackboard. There are only 83 days until the college entrance examination. Can everyone be admitted to the school of your choice? Now, I basically have a bottom in my heart. It doesn’t matter if I don’t have a bottom. There are still more than eighty days, and there is still a chance. As long as you are determined, even if there is still one day, there is still a chance to save some points. So during this period, I have been devastated. Stop, don't relax."

After a pause, he glanced at the manuscript paper on the desk, picked up the tea cup, took a sip of water to moisten his throat, and continued: "Then there is the physical examination before the college entrance examination. The school also attaches great importance to our school's physical examination. , Next Friday is the physical examination day. Don’t wear too many clothes then, so as not to have trouble taking them off. Don’t eat breakfast either. Be on an empty stomach. You can drink some water, but don’t drink too much. Do you understand?" "Got it

. ." The class responded sparsely.

"It's so early in the morning and you haven't had enough to eat yet?" Teacher Liu said.

"Got it!" The students immediately shouted loudly, this time the sound was deafening.

Teacher Liu nodded with satisfaction, "That's all I have to say, Lou Wenwen, go to my office and get the papers and hand them out. We will talk about the papers next. Our class did well in this exam. I made a lot of mistakes casually." Yes, if I have time left, I will read by myself."

At this stage, physical education classes are basically no longer taught, and music classes, computer classes, etc. are also actively occupied by teachers of various subjects. I can't wait to use the time after class to teach more A few papers.

Qiu Xuning didn't care about the physical examination. He went in and out of his left ear and stared at the window next to him.

Sitting next to a window, it’s easy to get distracted.

While the teacher was reading the papers, his deskmate Jiang Qirui tugged on Qiu Xuning's sleeve and whispered, "Teacher's zipper is not closed."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at the teacher, but the desk was blocked. He cannot see.

Jiang Qirui hehehe said: "Red."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

Jiang Qirui is also a very magical boy.

After school was over at noon, Zhou Mingmei called Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning talked to He Zhiyuan and went to the school gate to get lunch.

The luxurious lunch that Zhou Mingmei made for him was packed in a large thermal insulation bucket and divided into four layers. The bottom layer was rice, the second layer was pork ribs and kelp soup, and the third layer was fried pork with chili and fried edamame. The fourth layer is stir-fried cabbage and shiitake mushrooms. The meat and vegetables are perfectly balanced. It’s truly a love lunch, and it’s indeed better than eating at He Zhiyuan’s place.

Qiu Xuning took lunch, and Zhou Mingmei was still reluctant to leave. She wanted to see Qiu Xuning finish eating before leaving.

Qiu Xuning had no choice but to take her to a pavilion in the school, take out the food in the thermos bucket one by one, drink soup first, and then eat.

Zhou Mingmei said, "I'll make pig lung soup for you tonight."

"Okay." Qiu Xuning's eyes lit up after hearing this. He originally didn't like eating pig offal, but one day, he suddenly wanted to eat it, and even Regardless of already going to bed, he ran downstairs and told Zhou Mingmei that she wanted to eat fried pork lungs.