88

Qiu Xuning was in an excited mood. He usually rode cautiously and did not dare to ride too fast. Tonight, he increased the speed several times, eight (nine minutes) faster than usual. He arrived opposite the No. 1 Middle School in nine minutes. His fingers were frozen, and he did not

ride too fast. I couldn't even take out my phone, so I parked the car first, locked it, put my palms in front of my face to breathe, and after it felt a little warmer, I took out my phone, clicked the voice button, and said to He Zhiyuan: "I'm here, go upstairs now. Can you please open the door first? My hands are so cold and I don't want to take the key."

He Zhiyuan quickly replied: "Okay."

Qiu Xuning put the phone back and climbed five flights of stairs, panting. When he arrived at the door of He Zhiyuan's house, he pushed He opened the door and went in. Before he could change his shoes, He Zhiyuan hooked his neck and brought him into his arms.

Qiu Xuning blushed, reached out and pushed him, and whispered: "Let me change my shoes first."

He Zhiyuan let go of him and looked at The light-colored eyes looking at him were particularly hot at this time, and there was fire dancing in the depths of the pupils. Qiu Xuning couldn't help but lower his head. He lowered his head and

changed into his pink rabbit slippers. These slippers were still What He Zhiyuan bought for him was exactly the same as what he wore at Qiu's house.

He Zhiyuan reached out and pinched Qiu Xuning's thin shoulders, "Are you full?"

Qiu Xuning replied in a low voice: "No, I saved my stomach and came here with you. Eat cake."

He Zhiyuan chuckled, "You go take a shower first, I've already taken a shower."

Qiu Xuning was stunned and stuttered: "No, don't you eat cake first?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Take a shower first."

Qiu Xuning swallowed Taking a sip of water, he said dryly: "...Okay."

In fact, the two of them knew what was going to happen tonight. Qiu Xuning was so nervous that he almost couldn't walk.

He went there hand in hand. In his bedroom, he took the pajamas he had left here to change and entered the bathroom.

He Zhiyuan had already brought an oil heater over and heated the bathroom very warm. It was not cold at all. Qiu Xuning put the changes of clothes on the table. , it didn’t take long to take off all his clothes.

Except for swimming in front of He Zhiyuan, he rarely let He Zhiyuan see his appearance. Now he was afraid that his body was not beautiful, so he stared at the mirror carefully to see his appearance.

He looked at the mirror by himself , I was so ashamed that I looked at each other and closed my eyes before I dared to open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror.

Qiu Xuning's skin was very white, and as he grew up, he became whiter and fatter. It felt soft and delicate every time he touched it. He touched it a few times and found it easy to touch. It didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable. It was just that he felt a little weird and subconsciously wanted to hug his chest.

He didn't dare to touch it again . Look, the bathtub customized by He Zhiyuan was filled with hot water. He turned off the faucet and tested the water temperature. It was just right before he sank in with confidence.

Qiu Xuning took a long bath this time. He has been taking a bath for the past five months. , I understood those things awkwardly, so I also learned to prepare myself. After washing myself inside and out, I put on my pajamas with confidence. Because He Zhiyuan turned on the heater, the living room was also very warm