56

In the following days, Qiu Xuning did not go to the swimming pool again. Instead, He Zhiyuan got an inflatable swimming pool from somewhere. He put it in the yard and inflated it with water. It looked big enough for Qiu Xuning to swim in it. Two laps is better than nothing.

The registration day for school soon came. Qiu Xuning started school earlier than He Zhiyuan and Qiu Zhaozhao. Zhou Mingmei got up early in the morning, and after busying in the kitchen, she came to pick out clothes for Qiu Xuning.

After breakfast, I took another shower. It was only after seven o'clock, and registration started at eight-thirty. Zhou Mingmei couldn't help complaining: "Usually it's quite early to go to school, but once registration starts, I can't wait until nine o'clock." Ten o'clock."

Qiu Xuning was used to listening to Zhou Mingmei's words in one ear and out the other. He was worried about his empty schoolbag. He took a last look and put a cup filled with water. After thinking about it again, he put a box in Toilet paper, if nothing else, has some weight and is comfortable to carry.

He Zhiyuan also got up early, but he would not come down even if Zhou Mingmei was around. At these times, he and the Qiu family had a growing sense of the boundary between well and river, so he usually did not show up much when Zhou Mingmei and the others were around. There is little sense of presence.

Qiu Xuning knew she couldn't see him, but was reluctant to leave like this, so she went upstairs with her schoolbag on her back, lay down beside He Zhiyuan's door frame, and looked into the room, "I'm going to school." He Zhiyuan was leaning on the bed

reading a book . , after hearing his words, he raised his eyes and looked towards him.

Qiu Xuning looked at him, laughed, and whispered, "I'm going to our school." He

Zhiyuan put down his book and looked at him, "Shall I take you there?"

The smile on Qiu Xuning's lips softened a little and said "My mother sent me there..."

He Zhiyuan also asked casually. After hearing what he said, he nodded and said, "Go early and come back early."

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly and said, "Do you want to eat? Shall I bring it to you?"

He Zhiyuan said, "No need."

Qiu Xuning had nothing to say. Zhou Mingmei urged him downstairs, so he had to leave reluctantly.

Coming to a new school as a freshman was actually a very novel thing. Qiu Xuning still had a kind of restraint that he couldn't get rid of. He followed Zhou Mingmei the whole time and watched her sign up for him.

Sure enough, she didn't pay any tuition this time, and she even got a card back. Zhou Mingmei laughed so hard that her eyes were gone, and asked Qiu Xuning, "Do you remember where the class is?" Qiu Xuning nodded. Of course he remembered, it was the first year of high school

(1 ) class is also an experimental class. There is only one experimental class for a student with a grade of 1,500. It can be seen how fierce the competition is. Moreover, if the results fall into the bottom three three times in a row, they will be demoted.

Zhou Mingmei didn't understand these things. She only cared about whether the money was in place. After getting the money, she took Qiu Xuning and went to the street to buy him some clothes, some pairs of shoes, and an electric car. .

Qiu Xuning didn't ride the little pink electric donkey that He Zhiyuan won before. Firstly, he didn't know how to ride an electric bike. Secondly, it was too pink, so he was embarrassed to use it.

Zhou Mingmei chose a black electric car for him. It was small, light and not very heavy.

Qiu Xuning sat on it. After all, he liked it and had a smile on his face.