64

Spring passes and autumn comes, cold and heat alternate, and time flies by like quicksand.

It was still a bit cold this morning. Qiu Xuning wore a jacket with a puppy pattern printed on the back, and simple and loose casual pants underneath. The tight-fitting fabric showed off his straight legs.

At this time, he was much taller again. He had grown taller than a green onion before and now he was as tall as a green bamboo. In the past, he always kept his head down and did not dare to look at people. Now he subconsciously straightened his back, making him look even more tall. tall and straight.

Qiu Xuning took the taro and pork bought from the market and brought them home. Zhou Mingmei took a look at them and said, "Taro boy?" Qiu Xuning smiled on his face, but

his voice remained the same, gentle, delicate and tender. , with a soft feeling, "I went there early, and I bought a lot of them when I saw them."

Little taro is different from other vegetables, and has a very glutinous texture. Children like to eat it, so parents like to buy it, and the price is relatively high. , I went there late, and it was hard to see anyone selling baby taro.

Zhou Mingmei took the bag in his hand, glanced down, and said, "You didn't buy a rotten one, did you?"

Qiu Xuning shook her head and said seriously, "I looked at each one, and there is nothing rotten in it."

Zhou Mingmei After looking through it, they were all good. She laughed and said, "Okay, can you eat dumplings? I'll make dumplings for you to eat."

Qiu Xuning nodded. He really wanted to eat taro dumplings.

Zhou Mingmei washed the small taro casually and put it in the pot to cook.

"Did He Zhiyuan bully you?" Zhou Mingmei asked as usual.

Qiu Xuning watched Zhou Mingmei chopping vegetables and cooking. Hearing her question, he shook his head and replied, "Why is he bullying me?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "I said he must have a lot of money in his hands now. If he wants to move out, he will move out." Let's go, you two have a good relationship, and I'm taking you with me, I'm afraid that he will be able to bully you."

He Zhiyuan is now an adult, and according to the agreement, Zhou Mingmei and the others were indeed given a villa, and they are the youngest The villa area was only about a thousand square meters, but it was a bit far away from the Qiu family, separated by several provinces. After the year, the Qiu family went to inspect the villa, and their attitude towards He Zhiyuan changed drastically.

Zhou Mingmei no longer complained about the good relationship between Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan.

The environment at home has also improved significantly. I have been adding furniture and appliances, and even started to renovate the second floor. All the black non-finished floors were replaced with bright off-white floors. The light in the home seems to be brighter. A few degrees.

A villa can be rented out for tens of thousands of dollars a month. Qiu Shunming doesn't even go to work anymore and just idles around every day.

Qiu Xuning didn't know whether this change was good or bad for the family.

But for him and He Zhiyuan, it was good, at least they wouldn't scold He Zhiyuan, and even if he and He Zhiyuan lived together, they wouldn't say anything more.

"He won't bully me." Qiu Xuning said absently.

Today is Saturday and he is coming back for dinner. He Zhiyuan is still a little unhappy. After he moved out, he didn't come to Qiu's house very much. When he came back, Qiu Xuning usually came back alone.