71

Qiu Xuning had actually been to the skating rink, and it was Ms. Qiu Yanru who took him there. There were not many people at the time, and figure skaters happened to be practicing on the rink. Ms. Qiu Yanru asked him in a rare and gentle manner if he wanted to learn skating. He hadn't figured it out yet. She He shook his head and said forget it, study hard is the business.

So I just looked at it and went to the mall upstairs with her to buy clothes.

He was now in real contact with skating. He was so nervous that his whole body tensed up. He Zhiyuan relaxed all over and stretched out his hand towards him. In front of outsiders, he was unsmiling and even his expression was cold. He could only look down. When Qiu Xuning said, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, showing a touch of warmth, "I'll teach you."

Qiu Xuning put his hand up and hummed: "You didn't teach me how to swim last time."

He Zhiyuan said: "I'll teach you this summer vacation."

Qiu Xuning laughed. He loosened his grip on the railing, and held He Zhiyuan's arm tightly with both hands. "Don't let go, I'm afraid of falling."

He Zhiyuan Even wearing skates, he stood very steadily. He supported Qiu Xuning's body and slowly guided him to skate.

This kind of entertainment requires a lot of physical balance, but as long as you master the key points, you will learn it quickly. Before long, Qiu Xuning was able to slide a certain distance reluctantly, but He Zhiyuan's help was still indispensable.

Hu Xinyi slid next to them, coughed lightly, and said, "I'm not very good at skating, can you teach me?" After

hearing this, Qiu Xuning looked at her in surprise. He still remembered what she said plausibly just now. Her skills are super 6!

He Zhiyuan maintained his irrational style very well. No matter how much Hu Xinyi tried to seduce him, he would always reply with a concise word, "No." Hu Xinyi said "

Ah" regretfully. Even though she was fond of talking, this It's time to get a little lost.

Also, He Zhiyuan is very famous in the school. From the first year to the second year of high school, he had the highest number of votes in the school grassroots vote. There are also many beautiful seniors in the second year of high school. I have never heard of him having any ambiguity with anyone. Of course It is truly the flower of the high mountains.

If you can't move it, forget it.

Hu Xinyi gave up decisively, turned around and started flirting with Qin Shouze again.

Qin Shouze: "..."

He still wanted to find a way to talk to Qiu Xuning, but now he was too busy taking care of himself.

Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan taught and learned slowly. Qiu Xuning's fingers were held tightly by He Zhiyuan. Now that he was in contact with He Zhiyuan like this, he didn't feel blushing or heartbeat. But when the touching became a habit, he couldn't help but feel a lot in his heart. A bit greedy, wanting more.

Qiu Xuning had to spit on his own brain at this time, it was starting to get dirty.

He still remembered what He Zhiyuan said to him, saying that he couldn't help it, and it also made him distracted and thinking about things, such as... can boys do it with boys?

It shouldn't be possible. They don't have that kind of place, so they may not have a sex life...

Qiu Xuning was distracted thinking about those messy things, and a blush was visible on his cheeks.

He Zhiyuan just thought that he was hot after exercise and didn't think much about it. Seeing the thin beads of sweat on the tip of his straight nose, he reached out and gently pinched his nose and wiped the sweat off the tip of his nose.