85

This was the first time Qiu Xuning heard such crude words, and his face suddenly turned red.

He may not understand those in-depth knowledge, but it is impossible for him not to know this word. 100% of the people around him can say this word, and it is even known as the essence of the country (swearing, everything can be grassed. But he did not expect that one

day You will hear this word in yourself.

Qiu Xuning's face turned red, and the tears in her eyes were held back. She was very brave just now, but now she dared not say a word. The surrounding area suddenly became much quieter, and Qiu Xuning felt quiet.

He Zhiyuan could hear his own heartbeat.

He Zhiyuan looked at his face and his tone softened a lot, "Do you understand what I mean?"

Qiu Xuning didn't speak, and He Zhiyuan's voice dropped a few degrees lower, "Answer me."

Qiu Xuning His voice was as low as a mosquito's chirping, "I know, I know."

He Zhiyuan wanted to reach out and touch his head, but held back. He said, "In these five months, I won't tease you, and you won't mess with me either. You'll all be fine." Do you agree?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned and asked in a low voice: "How can I not offend you?"

He Zhiyuan closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again. At this moment, he seemed to have completely cleared the category of "provoking". He whispered: "You are not allowed to wear clothes."

Qiu Xuning blushed and said: "But...but I always wear good clothes."

He Zhiyuan glanced at him because he was naked because he was wearing shorts. (On the exposed legs, Qiu Xuning is thin and thin, with fair skin and not a trace of hair. He Zhiyuan has very beautiful legs. He Zhiyuan doesn’t know how many times his eyes have stopped on these legs, "... Wear..." Pants."

"..." Qiu Xuning held her breath and didn't dare to look at him. He Zhiyuan's shocking words "I want to fuck you" still had the aftertaste, making him feel an indescribable heat all over his body. Noticing that He Zhiyuan's eyes were resting on his stretched white and beautiful legs, he couldn't help but pinch the flesh on his big t-side and said in a loud voice: "But, but I'm hot."

He Zhiyuan Asked in a low voice: "If you don't wear trousers, I will put my tongue (head) into your mouth."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He took a breath, turned away his head, and whispered: "I will, I will wear trousers." ."

When he said this, He Zhiyuan became unhappy, but he didn't say anything. This request was originally made by him. He breathed a sigh of relief and made many requests one after another, such as not being allowed to go to his room, etc. If you pout again and invite a kiss, it's best to reduce the frequency and time the two of you spend together after school...

Qiu Xuning listened, and tears suddenly came out.

His voice also had a crying tone, and he said: " If you want to do this, I might as well go home. I don't want to live with you anymore." After

hearing this, He Zhiyuan was silent for a while and actually agreed, "Okay, you can go home and live there."

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes in disbelief, " Do you really, really want me to go home?"

Someone who was not happy when he came home before is now asking him to go home?

He Zhiyuan looked at him without saying a word.

Qiu Xuning looked at He Zhiyuan's face through a layer of tears, and she could She could clearly see the expression on his face, and it didn't look like he was joking.