108

After seeing the doctor, Qiu Xuning felt much more relieved after knowing that there was nothing wrong with her. Perhaps it was also due to psychological factors, and she no longer had stomach pains after that.

On Friday, Qiu Xuning lined up early. He quickly finished his physical examination and returned to the classroom. When he looked at the time and saw that there were still a few hours until school was over, he took out a paper from the drawer and wrote it.

Qiu Xuning's deskmate Jiang Qirui also came back. When he saw Qiu Xuning writing papers, he said, "How can you continue writing in such a noisy situation?" Qiu Xuning glanced at him and said, "You

want to chat with me?"

Jiang Qirui jumped up . He was about to move, "Come on, it's so funny. That idiot Chen Shuai came here wearing height-increasing shoes today. Unexpectedly, the nurse asked him to take off his shoes. You didn't see it, but his face suddenly dropped and he was very reluctant. He took off his shoes and stood up, oh, 165, hahahahaha, he usually brags that he has 173, he can really do it."

Qiu Xuning asked: "Then how tall are you barefoot?"

Jiang Qirui said proudly Said: "I'm 180 in shoes, and 177 in bare feet. I'm half a head taller than Chen Shuai. He wants 165, but I can't do 188. Tsk."

Jiang Qirui added: "Your brother is the tallest, he is really 188." , is taller than the physical education students in our class, so I just wanted to ask him what he eats to grow taller?"

Qiu Xuning continued to write the paper without raising his head, "The genes are good, his mother has a score of 180."

Jiang Qirui was speechless after hearing this, " That's really hereditary."

The physical examination was arranged by class. Qiu Xuning was scheduled early in class and didn't even have breakfast. After the physical examination, he came back for breakfast. Buns were not allowed to be brought into the classroom. Bread without smell and milk are fine, so most people still have time to go to the canteen to eat, while Qiu Xuning ate the bread and milk he brought over in the morning.

There was still half a carton of milk left. Qiu Xuning bit the straw while writing and drank the milk cleanly.

Jiang Qirui still wanted to chat with Qiu Xuning. He Zhiyuan also finished the physical examination, entered the classroom, walked up to Jiang Qirui, knocked on his desk, and said concisely: "Change seats."

Jiang Qirui said "oh" , obediently gave up his seat to He Zhiyuan, but he didn't dare to sit in He Zhiyuan's seat, so he went to chat with his friends.

Qiu Xuning's eyelashes trembled slightly, she glanced at him gently and asked, "Have you brought anything to eat?"

"Already eaten," He Zhiyuan replied.

Qiu Xuning originally wanted to study hard, but when He Zhiyuan sat next to him, he felt unusually restless, so he raised his eyes and stared at He Zhiyuan, "Say something, it's very strange to keep staring at me like this." Okay."

He Zhiyuan looked away and looked at the slogan on the blackboard, "Come to sleep at my house this weekend."

Qiu Xuning became nervous after hearing this, "Please keep your voice down."

He Zhiyuan said, "I'll do ten more math papers with you. Volume."

Qiu Xuning said vaguely: "Hey, let's talk about it later." He

Zhiyuan turned to look at him and squeezed his hand quietly. Qiu Xuning licked the corner of his mouth and glanced around nervously. No one noticed them. Only then did he relax and let him squeeze his hand.