126

He Zhiyuan said to the top student: "He doesn't like physical contact."

The top student said in a daze: "I took a shower."

Qiu Xuning touched his face awkwardly and said, "It's okay, you sit down, I want to have fun today and play So happy."

The top student scratched his head and sat down.

This scene fell into the eyes of Qin Shouze, but it had another meaning. He was in a bad mood. He looked directly at Qiu Xuning and said loudly: "Is there any wine? I want to drink." Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and said: "

Yes. Yes, there is wine, please wait."

He said, and was about to get the wine. He Zhiyuan pinched his thin wrist and said, "I'll go, you go back and sit down."

Qiu Xuning had a big belly and stood up straight. , My waist and abdomen always felt sore. After hearing what He Zhiyuan said, he didn't refuse and sat down with Yang Siyue and the others.

Yang Siyue asked about his girlfriend, "We have finished the college entrance examination, why can't we still meet? Do you still regard me as a friend?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and said vaguely: "He doesn't like to meet people now, let's talk about it later. Well."

Yang Siyue said: "What's not good about seeing people? It's such a big thing like your college drinking, and she won't come?"

Qiu Xuning continued to lie, saying: "He is very busy, there is nothing he can do."

His deskmate Jiang Qi Rui was at the next table. When he heard Qiu Xuning's words, he turned around and asked, "What? You actually have a girlfriend? Why didn't I know? We agreed to be single together, but you abandoned me?!" Qiu Xuning looked back at Jiang Qirui

, He smiled helplessly and had some unexplainable thoughts, which emboldened him and whispered: "I already have a partner, we have been together for two years."

Jiang Qirui was heartbroken, "Go to hell. ! I don’t want to be friends with Xian Chong."

Yang Siyue sighed, "You did such a good job of keeping secrets that I didn’t even know about it. Classmate Xiao Qin said that he knew and that you would definitely break up."

Qiu Xuning was stunned and turned away. Looking at Qin Shouze, Qin Shouze was a little panicked, but he still calmed down, raised his chin, and said, "I told you so."

Qiu Xuning smiled and said, "Why did you say we would break up?"

Qin Shouze didn't say anything. After a while, , then whispered: "You are too soft-tempered."

Yang Siyue echoed from the side: "Qiu Xuning, you have a good temper, be careful of being taken advantage of by the other party."

Qiu Xuning said with a smile: "It's okay, if you make me angry, I will also lose my temper."

Yang Siyue looked at him, "I haven't seen you lose your temper yet."

Qiu Xuning said, "That's because there is nothing to lose your temper with."

Yang Siyue said, "...you said that. Right."

He Zhiyuan came back with three bottles of wine, all of which were high-alcohol liquor. He looked at these people and said, "Do you really want to drink?" He

Zhiyuan didn't have many friends in school. Apart from talking to Qiu Xuning, he never saw anyone in class. He played well with others, and his classmates also treated him from a distance and never played with him. Seeing him speak, a few lively boys smiled and said: "Drink it, my house is close anyway, I'll take a drip when I'm drunk." Go back."