19

When Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan returned home, it was almost twelve o'clock.

When he arrived at the door of his house, Qiu Xuning took out his keys and fumbled for the keyhole. He looked at the keyhole for a while, but couldn't find it right. Finally, He Zhiyuan couldn't stand it anymore, so he reached out to grab the bunch of keys and opened the door.

Just as they opened the door, before they even entered, the two of them saw Zhou Mingmei.

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He looked at Zhou Mingmei's gloomy face in horror. She clearly knew they were out and was sitting in the living room waiting for them.

Zhou Mingmei's face was ugly, her eyes were wide open, and she looked like she was about to eat someone. She asked loudly: "Where have you been?"

It was not the first time that Qiu Xuning saw her so fierce, but she treated him This was the first time he was so fierce. He couldn't help shrinking his neck in dejection and stuttering: "I, I'm hungry and want to eat something, so Lahe Zhiyuan went to eat something with me."

He raised his little face and smiled flatteringly at her, and whispered: "Mom, why aren't you sleeping yet?"

Zhou Mingmei said angrily: "How dare you ask! Have you ever asked me if you went out so late? ? Come here!" This

was the first time Qiu Xuning saw her looking at him so angrily. She didn't react for a while. When Zhou Mingmei saw that he didn't move, she immediately stood up and came up to pull Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning was really frightened, and was pulled into the door by her like a puppet. However, to Qiu Xuning, she was just thunderous and small. After pulling him in, she got angry at He Zhiyuan, "You like to go out at night and fool around, so don't Come back here! I am restless day by day. I have been unlucky for eight lifetimes to meet you, a white-eyed wolf!"

I caught a glimpse of the key in his hand again, stretched out my hand to grab it, and then slammed the door with a bang. .

Qiu Xuning stood there at a loss, trying to explain to Zhou Mingmei, but Zhou Mingmei interrupted him, "Ningning, why are you going out with that loser? I'm warning you, don't get too close to him. I think he looks like a tough guy. I'm sure he killed his parents. When he came to our house, your dad's factory was not doing well and said it was going to lay off people. Your sister's pig farm was infected with swine fever and she died. He killed a lot of pigs, and I don’t believe him even if he says he didn’t kill them!”

Zhou Mingmei picked up a bowl of water on the table and drank most of it, then continued: “The price of pork has increased now, it costs more than 30 yuan a pound, and a pound of pork costs more than 30 yuan. I get angry when I think about this. He is simply a broom star!"

But she couldn't drive him away. The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. She turned around and reached out to hold Qiu Xuning and said, "No, we still have to let him sleep on the third floor. He can't sleep with you. Sleeping on the first floor, what should I do if I catch you?"

She sputtered a series of words, and Qiu Xuning couldn't interrupt her. When she finally took a breath, he spoke loudly: "Why is it related to He Zhiyuan? ? Maybe it's a coincidence."

It's useless to tell Zhou Mingmei this, she doesn't believe it, she has her own logical and self-consistent argument, "What do you know, if he doesn't die, will his parents die? Will the company collapse?"

Qiu Xuning said in a tone of voice Slowly becoming more determined, "Mom, don't believe these unbelievable things, okay? There will definitely be benefits for him to come to our house. If you don't be nice to him, what will happen if he regrets it in the future?"