18

It was very cold at night. Through the light in the living room, Qiu Xuning could see that his breath was a cloud of white air. He blew gently and watched the thin white air dissipate in the air.

He watched He Zhiyuan change his shoes before gently opening the door. Zhou Mingmei and the others lived on the first floor. If you had good ears, you could hear them opening the door. He didn't want them to find out that he and He Zhiyuan were having supper together late at night.

Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan went out. Qiu Xuning put the key in his arms and pulled up his collar to block the cold wind that kept getting into his neck. He glanced at He Zhiyuan next to him and whispered: "It's so cold. Are you cold?"

He Zhiyuan suddenly reached out and held Qiu Xuning's hand.

Qiu Xuning was startled and quickly pulled his hand away, but He Zhiyuan held him very hard as if he knew he would struggle. He did not struggle out for a while and stammered: "W-what are you doing?" He Zhiyuan glanced at

him, Said: "I'm not cold."

"..." Qiu Xuning was stunned and focused on the hands they held. His palm was much wider than his, and he could actually wrap his whole hand in it. It was thick and thick. The warm and delicate palm, for some reason, Qiu Xuning's face slowly turned red, and he murmured: "I understand, you, let go."

He Zhiyuan let go of his hand obediently, and put his hand into his coat pocket.

He Zhiyuan didn't hold his hand for long, but Qiu Xuning's still cold hand seemed to be infected by his temperature and suddenly became much warmer. He silently put his hand in his pocket, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot. My face was also congested and a little hot.

They didn't speak for a while. Qiu Xuning lowered his head and when he saw the small stone on the roadside, he stood up on tiptoes and kicked it. He watched the small stone fly out and fall into the sewer. After walking a few steps, he saw a box of yogurt squeezed flat and thrown on the ground. He walked over, bent down, picked up the box of yogurt, and threw it into the trash can next to it.

He Zhiyuan watched his movements and stopped to wait for him. Qiu Xuning turned around and saw him stop, and whispered sheepishly: "You don't have to wait for me."

He Zhiyuan didn't speak, just looked at him. Qiu Xuning avoided his sight, walked to him, sniffed, and whispered: " What do you want to eat? I'll treat you to it. My sister gave me the money. I kept it and didn't spend it."

He Zhiyuan looked away and said, "Whatever."

Qiu Xuning took out a wet tissue from his pocket and wiped it. Wiping his fingers, he said, "Whatever? Do you like spicy food? How about we eat fried rice cakes? Or noodles."

He Zhiyuan said "hmm", Qiu Xuning raised her neck and looked at him, "Then you like rice cakes?" , or noodles?"

He Zhiyuan seemed to think for a moment, then paused before replying: "Noodles."

Qiu Xuning retracted his head and muttered in a low voice: "Then let's eat noodles, it's late, noodles are easier to digest."

He After saying that, he fell silent. After a while, he said: "We are here."

The snack street and night market he mentioned was quite big, with bright lights and people coming and going. Even so late, it was a lively scene. .

Qiu Xuning followed the smell in his memory and took He Zhiyuan to a small shop. He ordered two bowls of beef noodles, then took out some wet paper towels and started wiping the chairs and tables.

He Zhiyuan looked at his behavior, raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked in a low voice: "Are you mysophobic?"

Qiu Xuning sniffed and denied, "No."