69

"He Zhiyuan, is it you, right?" the male voice said.

Qiu Xuning stretched out his hand and tugged on He Zhiyuan's sleeve, "Who is it?" He made a mouth gesture and made almost no sound.

He Zhiyuan didn't answer and exited the game directly. Then he turned to look at Qiu Xuning, reached over, held his hand, and controlled the mouse to exit the game.

"Who is it?" Qiu Xuning asked.

He Zhiyuan thought for a while and said: "An... old classmate."

Qiu Xuning almost had a premonition in his heart. He pursed his lips and asked in a low voice: "What's his name?"

He Zhiyuan didn't speak, and Qiu Xuning reached out and grabbed He Zhiyuan's hand. Arm, said: "Don't say anything, what's his name?"

He Zhiyuan looked down at him and said, "My name is Yi Yang."

Qiu Xuning's breath suffocated, and his heart slowly sank.

He Zhiyuan saw that his expression was not quite right, and a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes, and he said in a low voice: "He is my junior high school classmate, and I haven't seen him for many years." Qiu

Xuning opened his mouth, but in the end he said nothing. .

Seeing him like this, He Zhiyuan reached out to touch his head, but Qiu Xuning knocked his hand off with a "pop".

"I, I'm going home." Qiu Xuning stood up and said to him.

He Zhiyuan could tell at a glance that his mood was not right, and he also knew that his expression changed because of Yi Yang. He stood up and said, "Okay, go home." The

two of them walked out of the Internet cafe one after another and got into the car. On the way home, Qiu Xuning didn't speak.

This situation was actually very abnormal. He Zhiyuan turned his head slightly and could only see Qiu Xuning's black and silky hair.

After returning home, Qiu Xuning didn't say anything, and sat on the sofa to pet the cat. He Zhiyuan went to the bathroom to wash his face, walked up to him, and asked in a low voice: "What are you making a fuss about?" Qiu Xuning

's movements stopped. , raised his face and looked at He Zhiyuan, his beautiful eyes that had always been clear and clear were now filled with a little mist, and the eye circles were also glowing with a faint red.

He Zhiyuan had not seen this scene for a while. He raised his eyebrows slightly, obviously a little surprised. Before he could say anything, Qiu Xuning let the cat go, rested his palms on the soft sofa, and leaned towards the direction of He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan's eyelids moved slightly, and his eyes looking at Qiu Xuning were still focused and a bit deep.

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips heavily, and her round and soft cheeks swelled up, carrying a sense of annoyance. When her face was a few inches away from He Zhiyuan, his soft red lips bloomed like flowers. She wanted to kiss He Zhiyuan on the lips.

He Zhiyuan looked at him and gently blocked his lips with his hand.

Qiu Xuning blinked, the circles under his eyes became a little redder, and big tears fell down as he blinked.

His crying method was always turbulent, and his teardrops were huge, as if he contained his infinite grievances, but he would not cry out, he would just cry silently, his thin shoulders trembling, and he fell back on the sofa.

"Why are you crying?" He Zhiyuan's voice became hoarse. He took out a few pieces of paper, approached Qiu Xuning, and wiped his tears.

Qiu Xuning's voice was full of tears, "Do you... don't like me?"