31

"Sister...if you want to cry, just cry." He whispered and took out a pack of paper from his pocket. His habit of bringing tissues was a big help at this time.

He couldn't say those words to ask her not to cry, and he also understood that Qiu Haiyan would only feel comfortable if she cried at this time.

Although he doesn't like to cry, all his emotions will be relieved a lot when he cries.

"I feel so uncomfortable." Qiu Haiyan murmured and repeated while crying.

Perhaps infected by Qiu Haiyan's suppressed crying, Qiu Xuning's nose became sore and his eye circles became red. He rubbed his eyes and gently leaned his face on Qiu Haiyan's shoulder.

"Ning Ning, I really envy you. If only I could be like you and go to college!" Qiu Haiyan used the tissue Qiu Xuning handed her to wipe her tears and said with a heavy cry.

Qiu Xuning patted her back gently, knowing that she wanted to talk now, so he did not interrupt her, but calmed her quietly.

Perhaps it was Qiu Xuning's tolerant and gentle consideration that moved her. Qiu Haiyan, a woman who usually would not show weakness easily, talked about her dissatisfaction and grievances intermittently.

The family conditions are not very good. Qiu Xuning is actually very similar to her. Except for Qiu Shuohai, everyone else's grades in this family are not too bad. Even Qiu Haiyan herself had very good academic performance back then. She even got a high score in the high school entrance examination and even got a good score. She entered the key class of No. 1 Middle School, but neither Qiu Shunming nor Zhou Mingmei supported her to continue studying, so she had no choice but to drop out and go work.

She sometimes fantasizes about what her future would be like if she were not born into such a family. Maybe she will get into a good university, maybe she will become more confident and better. She is not bad looking, and maybe there will be better boys chasing her. She, her vision will be broad, and she will not be limited to daily necessities, daily necessities, daily necessities...

But she does not have such a future. She knows that her future has already turned in another direction from the moment she failed to go to high school. She knows her limitations and her own mediocrity. She has no education and even has short eyelids. Even now, at the age of twenty-five, she still cannot understand.

Zheng Youqing looked down on her, but he was tall and good-looking. Qiu Haiyan liked him, but it was as if he was possessed. She also knew in her heart that he was inferior under his beautiful appearance, but to her, he was undoubtedly the best. man, because she is also full of shortcomings, born in a humble way, and lives a mediocre life.

Qiu Shunming and Zhou Mingmei both know how important studying is, it is the future, it is hope, it is to get ahead, to honor one's ancestors, but they are only willing to let Qiu Shuohai and Qiu Xuning have this opportunity, because she and Qiu Zhaozhao are girls and will spill the beans. Water will belong to other families in the future.

They were unwilling to spend more money on someone who was destined to belong to someone else. Once the nine-year compulsory education was over, they urged her to drop out of school and work.

Now Qiu Zhaozhao can go to high school because of Qiu Haiyan's efforts. She is no longer able. At least Zhaozhao and Ning Ning can go to college together.

Now that this happened, Qiu Haiyan's unwillingness and grievance suddenly burst out.

Qiu Shuohai was not a caring and good brother. He would only ask her for money, complain and ridicule her. But if no one cared about him, she might really help him pay off his debts.