127

The place where Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan were located was in a dark corner, next to the emergency escape passage. He Zhiyuan pulled Qiu Xuning and hid in the escape passage and gently closed the door.

Qiu Xuning was so nervous that his hands and feet were weak. He Zhiyuan hugged his waist soothingly, pressed his face into his arms, gently stroked his back, breathed him in, and whispered in his ear: "Don't be afraid. "

Qiu Xuning grasped He Zhiyuan's clothes tightly and said nothing.

I originally thought that the people outside would leave soon, but I didn't expect that not only did they not leave, they stopped not far away. Then, a familiar female voice rang, "Zheng Youqing, why are you following me?" It

was Qiu Haiyan. !

Qiu Xuning raised his face and looked towards the door.

"Haiyan, haven't we seen each other for a few years? I heard auntie said that you are not married yet. What do you think?"

Qiu Haiyan said coldly: "It's none of your business."

Zheng Youqing said: "I originally wanted to marry you. It's a pity that you ran away."

Qiu Haiyan didn't say anything. After a while, she said: "What's the pity? I left. Didn't you find a woman to marry and have two children? Isn't it?"

Zheng Youqing said excitedly: "You also know that I have two children, and it seems that you have asked about me? We have been together for a few years, and now that I am divorced, the children are all given to their mother. I'll give you some living expenses every month, there's nothing else to hold you back, and you're not married yet, so why don't we get back together."

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning's heart was raised, don't agree to him! He thought silently in his mind.

Fortunately, Qiu Haiyan is sensible. She has grown up a lot now. She is no longer the mediocre and tacky woman who got dizzy after being coaxed by a man. She stared at Zheng Youqing and said, "I haven't turned back yet." I won't get back together with you. You should give up this intention."

Zheng Youqing was a little annoyed and said, "I heard that you didn't find another partner after you left me and were single all the time? What did you choose? What are you still doing? Can you pick out flowers? I am willing to marry you. Otherwise, if I have such leisure, it would be better for me to find a girl who is ten years old than your age. I still like you and think about you, do you know? ?"

Qiu Xuning clenched his fist, and He Zhiyuan grabbed his little fist and said in a breathy voice: "Wait a minute."

Qiu Haiyan said: "Then just find a girl who is 18 years old, and I won't bother. You like it."

Zheng Youqing's tone softened again, "Qiu Haiyan, when you were leaving, what did I say to you? You didn't give me any reason, you just left, and I couldn't wait for you, right? I Mom urged me to have a son, but if you don't come back, I can only find someone else."

Qiu Haiyan stared at him and said, "Then why did you keep delaying marrying me? There were so many opportunities to marry me. , I’m a woman, I’ve lost my face and asked you, but you’ve been perfunctory with me, why are you pretending to me now?”

Zheng Youqing choked up and said, “I like you, but there are two things about the situation in your family. A younger brother, everyone has to think about it, right? I just thought about it for a long time, but it’s not like I won’t marry you, and you won’t let me touch you, so what does that mean?”

Qiu Haiyan said: “Then what do you say to me now ? ? If I agree to get back together, will you marry me?"

Zheng Youqing said affectionately: "Of course, I really like you. Even if I know the situation in your family, I still like you and date you. For so many years, my parents have been persuading me to break up with you. I have always been good to you despite the pressure. Isn’t that enough? There was pressure at home, but it’s gone now. I don’t have a son yet. As long as you give me a baby Son, all my money belongs to your mother and son. Haiyan, let’s get back together, and I will be very good to you.”