59

On the way back, Qiu Xuning couldn't help but ask He Zhiyuan, "Are there many good-looking girls in your class?"

He Zhiyuan heard this and said, "It's okay."

Qiu Xuning was not satisfied with this answer. , "Not bad, what do you mean? A lot? Or not much?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Why do you ask this? Do you want to pursue your senior sister?"

"No!" Qiu Xuning was slightly annoyed, "I just... I'm just casual Just asking, because there are a lot of pretty girls in my class, I think there should be quite a few in your class, right?"

He Zhiyuan paused and then said, "There are a few of them, and they are pretty good-looking."

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips, No words were spoken.

The wind blows on the face, which is very refreshing. It is like this in the evening. When the sun goes down, the air slowly becomes cooler. The cooler it gets at night. It feels good to blow the air behind the car, as if every pore is covered The blowing makes it relax and refreshing.

After Qiu Xuning took a while, he carefully placed his chin on He Zhiyuan's shoulder, raised his voice slightly in his ear, "Then do you... have a girl you like?" When Qiu Xuning asked this

question , nervous, uneasy, and scared, his heart was raised, and he almost held his breath, waiting attentively for He Zhiyuan's answer.

He Zhiyuan did not answer, and Qiu Xuning's heart slowly became cold, "...Why don't you speak?" He

Zhiyuan said after a while: "No."

Qiu Xuning expressed doubts about this answer, but he could feel that this question was a bit sensitive, After hesitating for a while, he didn't pursue the question any further.

When he arrived at the door of his house, He Zhiyuan pushed the car into the yard. Qiu Xuning put away his schoolbag and hurriedly wanted to take a bath.

Zhou Mingmei asked him as usual: "What do you want to eat tonight?"

Qiu Xuning said absently: "Scrambled eggs?"

Zhou Mingmei said with a smile: "Okay."

Zhou Mingmei's current mood is visible to the naked eye every day. I don’t know when the meanness in her eyebrows slowly disappeared. It was also Qiu Xuning who was admitted to the experimental class of No. 1 Middle School, which gave her more face among her neighbors, relatives and friends. Unknowingly, the meanness in her eyebrows was reduced, and her eyebrows became brighter. Smile, becoming more and more amiable.

In fact, the facilities in No. 1 Middle School are still too old. The junior high school where Qiu Xuning studied has air conditioning, but No. 1 Middle School does not have one. There are only two hanging electric fans in the classroom of No. 1 University to focus on taking care of the middle students. There is nothing around the corners. Thanks to his salary, Qiu Xuning was even ranked in the upper middle class in the class. He was arranged to sit in the second to last row. Every time, he had to lie on the table and stretch his arms as much as possible to get some breeze from the hanging electric fan. .

After a day of class, he was covered in sticky sweat, especially when he had to ride home with He Zhiyuan, which made Qiu Xuning's scalp numb. The first thing he did when he came back was to take a shower.

He took the clothes and started to adjust the hot water. After the hot water was adjusted, he began to take off his clothes and take a shower.

Qiu Xuning is still on the thin side, with a thin waist and thin limbs. He eats a lot, but he has not gained any weight. He doesn't know where all the food he eats has gone.