89

After all, he is a boy, and he has to be tougher, and he is not so exaggerated that he cannot get out of bed for several days. By night, Qiu Xuning can already jump around.

He Zhiyuan was cooking outside, while Qiu Xuning talked to Yang Siyue and explained: "I'm sick. I just got my cell phone. I didn't mean not to answer your call." His voice was still hoarse, and Yang Siyue believed it as soon as he heard it

. He said worriedly: "Why did your throat become like this? Is it tonsillitis? Have you taken any medicine?"

Qiu Xuning drank a few sips of warm water mixed with honey. After her throat felt better, she replied: "After eating, I'm fine now." That's a lot. I can go to school tomorrow."

Yang Siyue said, "Then let's go to Hongguozi Restaurant for dinner tomorrow to make up for your birthday."

Qiu Xuning felt warm in her heart and said in a hoarse voice, "Well, I'll come over tomorrow. ."

Yang Siyue thought for a while and asked him: "Qiu Xuning, are you really in love?"

Qiu Xuning was a little surprised, "How did you know?"

Yang Siyue said, "Qin Shouze told me, he said you told him "Yes."

Qiu Xuning hesitated and said, "Yes, I'm talking now."

Yang Siyue asked, "Is it the senior?"

Qiu Xuning said "hmm" and added in her heart: "It's the senior."

Yang Siyue said: "Take me to meet you some time, and I will see which senior sister abducted you."

Qiu Xuning laughed, with a rustling voice, "Why do you think it was him who abducted me? Didn't I abduct him?"

Yang Siyue said matter-of-factly: "You are the material for a secret love, and you probably don't have the guts to fall in love prematurely. The senior sister must have taken the initiative first, right?"

Qiu Xuning choked and said naa naa : "Am I so...so timid?"

Yang Siyue thought for a moment and laughed again, "It's not that timid. If you are timid, you won't fall in love early. You have to keep it a secret and don't tell it everywhere. , if the school teacher sees it, be careful to call your parents."

Qiu Xuning listened and responded obediently.

Yang Siyue's side became noisy. Qiu Xuning said "Hey" softly before Yang Siyue spoke: "My mother is lecturing me. I have to hang up first. I'll see you at school tomorrow." After that, he hung up the phone

.

Qiu Xuning put down her cell phone, turned around and was about to go out, when she saw He Zhiyuan leaning on the door. Their eyes met, and He Zhiyuan asked: "Call Yang Siyue?" Qiu Xuning said "hmm" and consciously

added Showing the phone to He Zhiyuan, He Zhiyuan reached out and held his hand holding the phone and said, "Come and eat." He did not look at

Qiu Xuning's phone, but Qiu Xuning was a little surprised. He followed He Zhiyuan out of the bedroom obediently and saw his There was porridge for dinner again, and his face wrinkled up, "Porridge again."

There was a slight complaint in his tone. He Zhiyuan held the back of his neck with his palm, squeezed it gently, and said, "Drink it today." Yes, I will take you to eat delicious food tomorrow."

Qiu Xuning asked: "What to eat?"

He Zhiyuan thought about it, but did not say anything for a long time.

Qiu Xuning: "..."

"Why can't you tell me?" Qiu Xuning looked at him and laughed.

He Zhiyuan glanced at the smile on his face that was as warm as the warm sun in winter, and said in a low voice: "After drinking this bowl of porridge, I will prepare delicious food for you tomorrow."