28

When He Zhiyuan looked at him like this, Qiu Xuning immediately became uneasy and asked, "Why do you look at me like this?"

He Zhiyuan did not answer, and just stared at Qiu Xuning's face as he thought.

Qiu Xuning was most afraid of him looking at him so seriously and deeply. Even her thin eyelids could not bear the weight of his gaze. She could only turn her face slightly to avoid He Zhiyuan's gaze. His voice was much softer and a little wavy: " ...I won't tell you anymore, I'm a little sleepy, I'm going to bed."

He Zhiyuan suddenly said: "Why is he teasing you?"

Qiu Xuning paused, then realized that the "him" he was talking about was Qiu Shuohai, and he hesitated After a while, he said softly: "You are just teasing me... Maybe he thinks they are all boys, so it doesn't matter, but I don't like it very much, so..." He did not

continue, and the more he talked, the more he realized the teasing in his mouth, in He Zhiyuan It may seem like a very small thing.

If he said it, he would probably think that he was making a fuss out of a molehill, right?

Qiu Xuning took a breath and let it out gently. White mist floated in the air, and his mood became complicated.

"I...I'm going back to sleep." Qiu Xuning's voice softened, "Good night."

"Good night." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning turned around and left He Zhiyuan's room, and gently closed He Zhiyuan's door.

He Zhiyuan watched him leave. Even though he only saw the light-colored wooden door in his eyes at this time, his eyes also had a dark and frightening color.

"Teasing?" He Zhiyuan's voice became softer, "I'm teasing you too."

Not serious or serious, not big or small.

On Wednesday morning, the results of this month’s monthly exam came out.

Teacher Jiang got the monthly exam score ranking, and soon saw that there was a new person at the top of the class. He was a little surprised, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face.

Teacher Mo, who teaches English in the same office, saw the smile on his face and teased: "Lao Jiang, did you do well in your class this time? You look like you are smiling like a flower."

Teacher Jiang said with a smile. : "I'm just surprised. I didn't expect that there would be a dark horse in our class."

Teacher Mo walked up behind him and said, "Let me see, where is the dark horse?"

Teacher Jiang pointed to a name with his finger. , "Here he is."

"Qiu Xuning?" Teacher Mo was also a little surprised, "I thought it was who it was. It was him. He has done well in the last few classroom English tests. I thought he just took it seriously once or twice. Didn't expect such a big improvement?"

Teacher Jiang said with a smile: "I said he has good qualifications. His grades dropped so quickly before because he was just having fun. Now that he studies seriously, he can't help but come up."

Teacher Mo He said funnyly: "Once or twice is nothing, you have to keep it up."

Teacher Jiang said: "Yes, you have to keep it up. I will have to talk to him later about it, guard against arrogance and impetuosity, and keep up this score. He is not allowed to join the experimental class of No. 1 Middle School."

Teacher Mo also became happy. Although she is not the class teacher, and there is no bonus for students who enter the experimental class, but they are her students after all. With good grades, she has a bright face, "Then you You have to watch carefully, don't let him be playful again and his grades will fall again."