141

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "I understand, I understand. Most boys like mature young women. I understand that other people like young women, but you! Why do you also talk about sex with a married woman?" There was something in his words

. Feeling disillusioned and disillusioned, and hating iron for not becoming steel, I felt that Qiu Xuning had fallen.

Qiu Xuning came to his senses. Qiu Zhaozhao read the chat history between him and He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan's nickname was in English and his avatar was also very neutral. Qiu Xuning glanced at his mobile phone. The chat history between them was indeed very explicit, or rather He Zhiyuan's words were very explicit. He asked: "You like eating fruit candies, right?"

Qiu Xuning's answer was: "Yes, what's wrong?"

He Zhiyuan said: "I bought a bag of various flavors and came back to try them."

I took a photo and saw that Doudou had also entered the country. She was grabbing a candy and opening her mouth to eat it. She looked at the camera with watery eyes, which was very cute.

Of course Qiu Xuning replied "Okay".

He Zhiyuan then said something very ambiguous, taste it in my mouth.

Qiu Xuning was so embarrassed that she said, "The last time you fought for candy with me, I swallowed it and it almost got stuck in my throat."

He Zhiyuan sent an emoticon of a little rabbit laughing.

Afterwards, they chatted about Doudou for a while before the two stopped. As of today, this is the most explicit thing Qiu Zhaozhao has said.

Qiu Zhaozhao recalled what he had just read, and said angrily: "You went to her house? My God, if my mother knew, she would be so angry!"

Qiu Xuning could only say: "It's not what you think. "

Qiu Zhaozhao asked: "What kind of thing is that?"

Qiu Xuning paused for a while and then said: "I have a partner, but it's not what you think." "

So that's what it is? If it wasn't like this, you were still hiding it. At home?" Qiu Zhaozhao asked. Zhou Mingmei also asked Qiu Xuning several times if he was in love, but Qiu Xuning always answered no, but now it seems that it is not the case at all. "If you are a good partner, there is nothing you can't say. You are an adult. Even if you fall in love, your mother won't say anything to you. In the end, you have to hide it." This is

indeed what Qiu Zhaozhao said. Qiu Xuning is like this, It's hard not to suspect something was wrong with the person he was handing over.

Qiu Xuning said vaguely: "It's not what you think anyway. Also, you checked my phone and I got really angry. Don't do this again, or I-" He couldn't think of any words for the moment, so he simply said childishly: "Otherwise I will ignore you and won't talk to you anymore."

Qiu Zhaozhao quite accepted this trick. In fact, she hadn't seen Qiu Xuning get angry for a long time. She also felt a little guilty. She even found out that Qiu Xuning and The young woman couldn't even ask questions confidently when she was talking about sex.

"I didn't mean it. I saw it when your phone rang. I wanted to call you, but she hung up and you didn't have a password lock, so I accidentally saw it." Qiu Zhaozhao felt very complicated. The child just now was obviously the other party's son. The name and tone were actually a bit strange, as if he was reporting the same thing as Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Zhaozhao was excited again and asked loudly: "Is that child yours? You and that woman even have children?"

Qiu Xuning hurriedly reached out and covered Qiu Zhaozhao's mouth, and whispered: "Keep your voice down, do you want to Do you want mom to hear you?"