6

Qiu Xuning looked at him hesitantly and whispered: "Are you gambling?"

Qiu Shuohai rubbed his hands and said hey: "It's just a few bets. You don't know, I won more than a thousand in the first few bets. I just lost. As long as you give me a little more capital, I will definitely win it back. How about buying you a mobile phone then? Haven’t you always wanted a mobile phone? I’ll buy it for you. Do your brother a favor and help me. Ask mom for four thousand yuan, and I will take you to buy a mobile phone as soon as I win it back."

Qiu Xuning shook his head. If the previous "Qiu Xuning" was tempted by the mobile phone, he might really agree to Qiu Shuohai, but he is used to not having a mobile phone. He said slowly, "I don't want to."

Qiu Shuohai was unhappy and said to Qiu Xuning, "What's the matter with you? You don't even want to help me with this small favor?"

Qiu Xuning lowered his head, His voice became much softer, "Last time I listened to you and my head was broken by He Zhiyuan, what about this time?" "Do you blame me for

causing you to be beaten by He Zhiyuan?" Qiu Shuohai put his hands on the bed and moved closer to him, " How about I help you fight back? To avenge you, you can ask mom for money for me?"

Qiu Xuning felt the heat approaching him, stood up quickly, and distanced the two of them, "Don't come closer. ." Qiu Xuning said to Qiu Shuohai.

Qiu Shuohai felt extremely uncomfortable when he saw his avoidant attitude toward her. "...What's wrong with you? I won't eat you. Why are you hiding?" Qiu Xuning looked down at the tile patterns on the floor and said softly

. : "I don't like others to be too close."

"When did you get this bad habit? Forget it, do you agree to what I just said?" Qiu Shuohai asked.

Qiu Xuning didn't speak. After a while, he said: "No." "

..." Qiu Shuohai stood up and said impatiently: "Forget it, Jiji Wai Wai Wai Wai, I will think of a way, by the way, you don't Tell your parents, or I'll fix you."

Qiu Xuning didn't say anything. After Qiu Shuohai left, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then felt the cold wind coming in from outside. It was a bit cold, so he immediately closed the window again. After sniffing, his eyes fell on where Qiu Shuohai was sitting, he pursed his lips, stretched out his hand and worked on it for a while, smoothing out the wrinkles on the sheets.

Not long after he sat down at the desk to do his homework, Zhou Mingmei called him downstairs to eat.

Qiu Xuning put down his pen and went downstairs. He found that the living room was lively. Sister Qiu Qiu Haiyan was back.

Qiu Haiyan is also 24 years old this year. She is not very tall, but her appearance is quite good-looking. She has similar eyebrows to Qiu Xuning, but her skin is not white, but rather dark. She inherited Zhou Mingmei's loud voice. When she saw Qiu Xuning coming down, she happily picked She raised her eyebrows and shouted: "Ning Ning, come here quickly."

Qiu Xuning looked at her hesitantly, Qiu Haiyan was impatient, stepped forward and grabbed Qiu Xuning's shoulders, "Let me see, eh, thin Come on! Mom, don’t skimp on food, buy more vegetables, Ning Ning is growing up, why are you saving this money?”

Zhou Mingmei looked unhappy after hearing this, “Ask him yourself, what has he been eating recently? "

Qiu Haiyan turned to look at Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning replied blankly: "Eat meat, a lot of meat." Qiu Haiyan didn't know

what she thought of, and her tone was much worse. "Let me see how your head is doing."

She said Then he reached out and took off Qiu Xuning's hat. After seeing the wound on his head, he put the hat back on him, then took out two hundred yuan from his pocket and stuffed it into Qiu Xuning's hand, "Here, you Take it, buy whatever you like, if it's not enough, tell me."