90

"Ning Ning, what's wrong with your neck?" Although Qiu Haiyan hesitated, she still asked.

Qiu Xuning touched his neck and said vaguely: "I, I pinched it myself."

Qiu Haiyan: "Pinched it?"

Qiu Xuning quickly picked up the thick plush jacket and put it back on, then slowly Said: "Sister, why did you think of coming back today?"

Qiu Haiyan's eyes were still looking at Qiu Xuning's neck, but at this moment Qiu Xuning had zipped up, blocking the skin on her neck, and she couldn't see it anymore, in her heart She was still hesitant, but she instinctively didn't believe it, so she didn't pursue it any further. She looked away and said, "I just want to come back and tell you that I have been admitted to school." Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, then hurriedly asked: "

When? What's the matter?"

Qiu Haiyan laughed and said: "Actually, it's just the adult college entrance examination. It's too difficult to take the simple college entrance examination, so I took the adult entrance examination first. In fact, it's okay. It's okay. I heard people say that as long as you are willing, I can continue to take the entrance exam, I think it’s not too bad.”

Qiu Xuning nodded and said, “That’s good, then do you still have money?”

Before Qiu Haiyan could answer, Qiu Xuning took out something from his pocket He paid two hundred yuan and handed it to her, "Sister, take it first. My family's conditions are better and my mother often gives me pocket money."

Qiu Xuning knew that Qiu Haiyan was outside and Zhou Mingmei had never given her any money, so she You should be resting on your laurels.

Qiu Haiyan looked at him in surprise and laughed, "What are you doing? If you have money, keep it for yourself to buy delicious food. I still have money, so I won't spend it with you."

Qiu Xuning stubbornly wanted to use the money. To give it to her, Qiu Haiyan had to say: "I have money, but I can't always rest on my laurels. I also found a job and went to class while working. Look." She took out her mobile phone and showed

Qiu Xuning the bank and bank transfer information. The message said, "This money is wages."

Qiu Xuning looked carefully and saw that a salary of three thousand three thousand a month was considered good.

Qiu Haiyan said: "You also know that when I reach this age, it is impossible for my parents to continue to support me, so I have to work. I also give my family money every month. Seeing that you have so much pocket money, I feel relieved. My parents won't treat you badly."

Qiu Xuning felt a little sad after hearing this. He wanted to say something but didn't know how to express it. Finally, he put the money back in his pocket and asked her: "Sister, when will you leave? Huh?"

Qiu Haiyan said, "School only started in March, and I'm back. Isn't it time to celebrate the New Year? Let's celebrate it together this year." After

hearing this, Qiu Xuning said "hmm" and laughed.

Qiu Haiyan asked again: "That He Zhiyuan, mother said that you often go to live with him, will it be too much trouble for him?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, and his eyes flickered, "...it won't be troublesome, we have a good time. ."

Qiu Haiyan said: "I didn't expect him to really..." She was vague and did not continue. Apparently she was thinking of the scene where she was scolded at him at home. "After all, we are all relatives. We should move around more in the future. He has good grades and will probably be successful in the future. You and he have a good relationship and can help each other."