131

It's the end of November, and the doctor's estimated due date is December 18th, which is very close at hand.

The closer the due date was, the more nervous Qiu Xuning became. He had always been peaceful and well-behaved, but maybe because of the pregnancy, he became uncontrollably anxious and nervous.

Yuyou, the fat and short-haired cat he brought from home, was frightened by him. He ran away when he saw him and didn't dare to stay with him.

An An clings to him, and Qiu Xuning has no choice but to pet the dog and play with it.

The place they live now is very close to University A. You can see the university gate in just a few steps. At night, the snack street at the gate of the school becomes lively. When you open the window, you can smell the fragrance of snacks wafting over. .

At around three o'clock in the afternoon, He Zhiyuan came back.

Qiu Xuning put his fingers on the wall and said, "Why did you come back so early today?"

He Zhiyuan said, "The class is not important, I'm asking for leave."

He changed his shoes, walked up and hugged Qiu Xuning's waist, and whispered: "Your belly is so big, be careful."

He helped Qiu Xuning sit down on the sofa. Seeing his nervous look, she laughed and said, "The doctor said you can exercise properly." His

current pregnant belly is indeed It was a bit big, and it looked like he was holding a watermelon. Qiu Xuning didn't dare to let He Zhiyuan see his belly, because at this time, his belly was too ugly, swollen and round, and because his skin was too white, You can see light-colored veins hovering on it, and Qiu Xuning even feels scary looking at it.

He touched his belly, and his mood was so complicated that he couldn't help but say: "I didn't expect giving birth to a child would be so hard."

He had never experienced it before, so he always thought it shouldn't be difficult, but after experiencing it personally, he realized how difficult it was. Going to the toilet is the most difficult thing, and then sleeping is uncomfortable no matter how I sleep. It is very inconvenient in many aspects.

He Zhiyuan reached out and touched his back, using his usual technique to soothe Qiu Xuning's anxious mood.

Qiu Xuning couldn't hide his anxiety when he spoke. He said, "There's still one month left. I'm so scared."

Then he stretched out his hand to punch He Zhiyuan's thigh and said, "It's all your fault. You said that using a condom wouldn't get it in my stomach." , but I didn’t like using it, so I got pregnant with my baby.”

Qiu Xuning always likes to say this recently, and He Zhiyuan can understand his nervousness and fear. He promised: “I will definitely use it in the future, and I will never be without a condom again.”

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips, sighed, and said in self-reflection: "It's not your fault. You said no, and I didn't stop you." Thinking of

prenatal education again, she quickly lowered her head and said to her belly: "Baby, daddy is not I dislike you because it feels so hard. All my dad’s classmates are in class, and dad can’t do anything at home..."

The more he spoke, the more he felt that he was complaining, and he quickly shut his mouth.

He Zhiyuan laughed, and the way Qiu Xuning spoke to the baby seriously was cute. He kissed his increasingly rosy and soft cheeks and whispered: "If you are the father, who am I?" Qiu Xuning replied: "You are also a father

. , but how to tell the difference? You can't call everyone daddy, right? - Don't look at me like that, anyway, I won't let the baby call me mommy. I'm a boy, so I can only be daddy." He Zhiyuan said with a smile: