149

When Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Zhaozhao returned home, Qiu Shunming hadn't woken up yet. Today happened to be a holiday, so he couldn't wake up.

Qiu Shuohai and Qiu Haiyan bought the vegetables. Seeing Zhou Mingmei come back, they asked, "Mom, I just finished listening. What did Qiu Xuning mean when he said he had a child? Who did he get pregnant?" Zhou Mingmei said,

"You don't care. Why are you doing so much?"

Qiu Shuohai said: "I don't care? I'm just asking! What did he mean?"

Zhou Mingmei ignored him, Qiu Shuohai had to ask Qiu Zhaozhao, and Qiu Zhaozhao said: "It means literally. , Ning Ning has a son."

Qiu Shuohai was shocked, "Real or false?"

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "Of course it is true, wait a minute, I will show you the photos."

She said, took out her phone and looked through it After a while, he pulled out Doudou's photo, "Look, this is Ning Ning's son. Isn't he very good-looking?"

Qiu Shuohai was almost autistic, "How old is he? He's already a father??"

Qiu Zhaozhao said. : "There is no way. You have to reflect on it. You are 24, why don't you have a girlfriend?" "

..." Qiu Shuohai found it incredible, "I just said that he looked good on the surface, but he used to be more playful than me. He did it. How can you still fall in love with He Zhiyuan when you are pregnant with someone else's belly? I didn't expect He Zhiyuan that he could bear it? Doesn't it matter if Qiu Xuning cuckolds him?" Qiu Zhaozhao said: "What are you talking about! That was all

from the past. It's over. Anyway, the two of them have a good relationship now."

Qiu Shuohai said: "What happened in the past? I think they have been together for a long time. They have been together every day before. How can Qiu Xuning be like other girls? ?"

Qiu Zhaozhao: "..."

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "Don't think so much." Qiu Shuohai said: "Why can't I think about it? Hey - what do you think, I also find a boyfriend?" Qiu Shuohai

said:

Zhaozhao: "..."

Qiu Shuohai saw that her expression was not right, and he quickly said: "I was just kidding." He was a little

annoyed, "Why are you looking like this? Don't all those who like men like me like this?" He has biceps and abdominal muscles, isn’t he better than Qiu Xuning?”

He said, wanting to show off his figure.

He is indeed in good shape. He inherited Qiu Shunming's height. His proportions are also good. He looks quite energetic. Now he is getting better and better at taking care of himself. His hair and face are all clean, and he does look like that. One thing.

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "I don't know what type of men gay men like. I know that if you find a boyfriend, you may be beaten."

Qiu Shuohai: "..."

Qiu Zhaozhao added: "It may also be by your parents. Mixed doubles, the kind that breaks your legs."

Qiu Shuohai: "..."

Qiu Shuohai is autistic.

It was noon when Qiu Shunming woke up. He was sleeping deeply. He brushed his teeth and washed his face just in time for lunch.

But as soon as he sat down, he realized that the atmosphere at the dinner table was wrong. Except for him and Qiu Shuohai, the women in the family were all beaming with smiles on their faces, not to mention how happy they were.