27

Qiu Xuning's biological clock is very punctual. He wakes up at 5:10 every time, brushes his teeth, washes his face and eats breakfast, which happens to be around 5:30.

Starting one morning, Zhou Mingmei would cook him a hard-boiled egg for him to eat when he went to school.

This hard-boiled egg was often given to He Zhiyuan by Qiu Xuning, and in the end each person ate half of it.

It seemed that the anti-freeze cracking and anti-frostbite hand cream that Qiu Xuning bought for He Zhiyuan had an effect. When Qiu Xuning looked at his hands again, he found that the frostbite on his hands was better and did not look so serious. Qiu Xuning felt a little happy. He asked in a low voice: "How are your hands?"

He Zhiyuan glanced down at him and said, "Not very good."

Qiu Xuning tilted her head slightly to see his expression, and her voice was much softer, "Your hands are very beautiful, but Chilblains don't look good. You have to apply hand cream every day. Although it won't heal for a while, it won't grow again."

"Yeah."

Qiu Xuning said, "Don't scratch, it's easy to scratch and it won't break. It will leave scars."

He Zhiyuan replied briefly: "I won't scratch."

Qiu Xuning thought of something again and asked: "Why don't you wear gloves?"

Sometimes he is like a chirping little sparrow, always having endless things to say. But... He Zhiyuan didn't hate it.

He Zhiyuan took out the pair of gloves from his pocket and slowly put them on under Qiu Xuning's eyes.

Qiu Xuning saw it and laughed. Two small tiger teeth pointed out from the pink lips, showing a lively energy. "Wear it often so that your hands won't get cold."

Qiu Xuning pulled up. scarf, and whispered: "I have a monthly exam today, do you have one?"

He Zhiyuan said: "I will take the exam tomorrow."

Qiu Xuning sniffed, not knowing whether he had a cold or was cold, he was a little bit speechless Nasal voice, "Then I'll take the test first. I want to get full marks this time." He

Zhiyuan paused and said in a low voice, "Yes, you can."

Qiu Xuning's face turned slightly red. He kicked a small stone away, and in just a moment, he was half a step behind He Zhiyuan.

He trotted to He Zhiyuan, took a slight breath of cool air, his cheeks were flushed red by the cold wind, and he promised He Zhiyuan: "Then let me give you a perfect score, okay?" He Zhiyuan glanced at him with lowered

eyes and said : "You are just like a child."

Qiu Xuning was stunned, "Why do you say that? Do you think I am childish?"

"No." He Zhiyuan cast his eyes on the road ahead.

Qiu Xuning lowered his head and muttered in a low voice: "You always say that I am like a child. To be fair, you are only one year older than me. If I am a child, you are also a child. You cannot use your height to refute me."

He always muttered Height, he actually cares a lot about height.

He Zhiyuan lowered his head and glanced at him. From his angle, he could see the top of Qiu Xuning's hair. Hair had grown back where the stitches had been. If you didn't look carefully, you wouldn't know there was a cut there.

He never thought that the moment of anger at that time caused the current situation. At this time, or even in the future, when he thought of this matter at a certain point in time, He Zhiyuan actually felt that freedom was destined to be free.