128

Qiu Xuning has a baby in her belly, and because of the special situation, the doctor does not recommend having sex, so He Zhiyuan has been using other methods to solve the problem. Although it is neither up nor down, it is enough, and He Zhiyuan does not dare to go too far.

After it was over, the two of them lay on the sofa savoring the aftertaste. The cat jumped from the ground onto Qiu Xuning's chest, almost crushing him and vomiting blood. He Zhiyuan immediately reached out to pinch the back of the cat's neck and held it in his arms.

Qiu Xuning grabbed his hand, took a breath and said, "Has Youyou gained weight again? Have you weighed him?"

He Zhiyuan said, "It's 19 pounds."

Qiu Xuning said, "... That's too much. It's heavy, you should let it lose weight. Being too fat is bad for the body."

He Zhiyuan pinched the soft flesh on both sides of the cat and said, "Well, I'll keep an eye on it, and I'll cut the canned snacks in half from now on."

Qiu Xuning sat down . He stood up and took a deep breath. The feeling of having a big belly was not very good. It felt like holding a ball. He felt tight even when sitting. He opened his clothes, looked down at his white belly, stretched out his hand and gently Apart from anything else, he looked thin, maybe because of his physique. His pregnant belly was not very big, so he could only cover it with a wide T-shirt.

He Zhiyuan saw that he was looking at his stomach and asked, "Are you scared?"

Qiu Xuning raised her eyes, looked at him, smiled, and said, "I must be scared, but I kind of feel it moving."

This is the most important point . Incredibly, he could gradually feel the heartbeat in his belly. When he touched his belly, he could also feel the response. "The doctor was right. It's really healthy. It can already kick me." He said

this It was embarrassing to say this, as if he had really entered the role of "mother". Qiu Xuning blushed slightly and changed the subject: "Would you like to touch it too?" He Zhiyuan let the cat go and lowered his

body . , and gently pressed his face against Qiu Xuning's belly.

Qiu Xuning stretched out her hand, gently combed his hair, and asked in a low voice: "How is it?"

He Zhiyuan didn't answer, and Qiu Xuning didn't say anything more. After a while, He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "I feel like he's kicking Me."

Qiu Xuning said: "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl."

He Zhiyuan raised his eyes and looked at him, "Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?"

Qiu Xuning said: "I don't know, I have no preference. In fact, I both I'm not mentally prepared to be a parent yet, it's a bit too sudden."

This is true. He always felt that he was not that age yet, so he never thought about having children. "I think my sister said something That's right. I'm still a child myself, but I'm going to have a baby. I'm worried that I can't take care of him and fulfill my responsibilities as a parent."

Instead of thinking about whether the baby in Hui Hui's belly is a boy or a girl, Qiu Xuning thought It's more about whether you can bear the weight of "parents".

He Zhiyuan hugged him, hugged him into his arms, and whispered: "There is still me, don't worry."

Qiu Xuning said softly, "Yeah", and then said: "You too, you are so young, just You're going to be a father, aren't you nervous?"

He Zhiyuan was silent for a moment and said, "Even if I'm nervous, I can't say it." Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment,

then suddenly pursed her lips and smiled, raised her head slightly, and touched the corner of He Zhiyuan's mouth After a kiss, he stepped back a little and whispered, "You look like a father now."