67

"Why do you call me stupid?" Qiu Xuning glared at him. He hadn't even asked about Liu Yulu's situation yet, so he talked about him first.

He Zhiyuan said, "Why are you talking so much to her?"

Before Qiu Xuning could answer, he nodded to himself and said, "She is quite beautiful, what do you think?"

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes wide, "What do you want to say?"

He Zhiyuan Looking into his eyes, she smiled and said, "You are so beautiful that you were stunned, and you even exchanged WeChat messages?"

Qiu Xuning was choked, and slowly came back to his senses. At first, he just planned to change the topic, so as not to let Liu Yulu and He Zhiyuan have anything to do with each other. topic, and as a result, he and Liu Yulu became more and more happy as they chatted, and even exchanged WeChat messages with each other.

If Liu Yulu sends dog food or wants to buy An An some snacks, and asks him for his address...

the more Qiu Xuning thinks about it, the more annoyed he becomes.

He Zhiyuan watched the various changes in the expressions on his face. He was quite calm, even a little indifferent, "Delete her." Qiu

Xuning raised his eyes, a little surprised and embarrassed, "Delete now?"

He Zhiyuan nodded and said: "Now."

Qiu Xuning thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "Don't delete it."

He couldn't do this kind of thing.

He Zhiyuan looked down at him, and after a while, said, "It's up to you."

Qiu Xuning suppressed his annoyance and asked, "Is she your classmate?"

He Zhiyuan said "hmm".

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and whispered: "She is indeed pretty, tall, gentle, and looks very elegant." He

Zhiyuan glanced at him, "Speak directly if you have something to say."

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly and said : "She likes you."

"So?"

Qiu Xuning's voice was much softer and said: "You...don't get too close to her." He paused and stuttered: "I, I will be jealous."

There was a slight vibrato in his voice, obviously ashamed.

He Zhiyuan noticed that his cheeks were also flushed, and couldn't help laughing, and said, "Aren't you afraid that I will be jealous when you exchange WeChat messages with her?" Qiu Xuning raised her eyes and looked at him in surprise, "What she

likes is You don't like me, why are you jealous?"

He Zhiyuan whispered: "I told you, I don't want you to focus on others."

Qiu Xuning said naa: "This is different."

He Zhiyuan Obviously he didn't want to continue arguing on this topic. He glanced at the time and said, "Go home."

Qiu Xuning said "hmm", held the little golden retriever, and walked slowly home with He Zhiyuan under the moonlight. direction.

The next morning, Qiu Xuning got up late. When he got up, the sun was out. The sun was very bright and warm that day. Qiu Xuning took off his coat and wore only a long sleeve, so he could stay on the balcony. a while.

He carried the quilt to the stand on the balcony, slowly unfolded it, straightened the folds, and patted it a few times. The cat at his feet was rubbing against him. Qiu Xuning looked down at him, fearing that it would run around and fall from the balcony. Budu picked it up and shut it into the bathroom.