93

After it was over, Qiu Xuning lay on the bed and didn't want to move. He Zhiyuan took protective measures, so there was no dirt in his body except greasy lubricant, so he didn't need to take a shower. He Zhiyuan came back after washing and took

a basin of hot water . After the water came back, he wetted the towel and wiped Qiu Xuning's face, and then wiped his body.

Qiu Xuning was too lazy to move a finger. He Zhiyuan had seen them all anyway, and he didn't have much sense of shame anymore. He asked him to lift He raised his legs and asked him to turn over. Because of the soreness, he would make a soft humming sound from his nasal cavity, as if he was acting coquettishly. When He Zhiyuan touched a certain place, he was a little surprised and smiled.

, quickly wiped him, returned to the bed, kissed his face that was a little moist because it had been wiped with a hot towel, and lowered his voice and said, "Are you asleep?"

Qiu Xuning said with a hum, "I'm so tired, don't you want to Talk to me and let me sleep."

He Zhiyuan hugged him tightly, stretched out his arms, turned off the light, and fell asleep with Qiu Xuning in his arms with a contented face. The next morning, Qiu Xuning woke up in a daze

, and felt that He Zhiyuan was coming from Hugging him from behind, Xiao He Zhiyuan also greeted him energetically from behind.

Qiu Xuning reached out and touched him, but really wanted to take out the microphone and interview him, "What is the secret of your long-lasting softness?"

Qiu Xuning was amused by himself. , He Zhiyuan squeezed his hand, his voice still a little hoarse, "Why are you laughing?"

Qiu Xuning asked what he had just rehearsed in his mind.

He Zhiyuan replied casually: "The kidneys are good."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

It feels like He seemed to be a little embarrassed.

He wanted to get up, but was held down by He Zhiyuan again, "Wait a moment."

Qiu Xuning was stunned, and soon knew why he said that.

After it was over, Qiu Xuning took out a few pieces of paper to wipe He wiped it, lifted the quilt again, collapsed a little, and muttered: "You got it on the quilt again!"

He Zhiyuan turned over and sat up and asked: "What do

you want for breakfast?" Qiu Xuning said: "Look, it's all dirty! "

He Zhiyuan said: "Let's have some porridge."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He Zhiyuan's eyes fell on his face and said: "I'll clean it up. Anyway, it's all dirty. Wash it all off."

Qiu Xuning had nothing to say, and there was nothing on him. Comfortable, He Zhiyuan hugged him to sleep, and his body temperature was high, making his back sticky and sweating. So while He Zhiyuan was changing the sheets and quilt cover, he went to the bathroom to take a shower. Maybe his

patience has really improved, even if he hasn't been there for a month. It didn't seem that uncomfortable, much better than the first time.

Although it was still sore, it wasn't like being

unable to get out of bed. After coming out of the shower, He Zhiyuan had already changed the bed, with blue sheets and quilt covers, which were also the same. Qiu Xuning lay down on the bed and wrapped himself in the quilt, like a silkworm baby.

He Zhiyuan washed the rice and made porridge, then went downstairs to buy buns and brought them back to Qiu Xuning. When he saw that he had put himself Wrapped tightly, he smiled and said, "What are you doing?"