86

The weather has been getting colder recently, but Yang Siyue was still strong (wearing a pair of leggings, a short skirt, a cashmere turtleneck sweater on top, and a thick coat outside). When she came in from the classroom, she was all Shivering, "When it gets cold, it gets cold to death. It's still hot at noon, and it gets cold at noon." In

the second grade of high school, Yang Siyue and Qiu Xuning were assigned to the same class again. Together with Qin Shouze, the three of them were in the same class again. Qin Shouze Even sitting at the front and back tables with Qiu Xuning, I have to say that there is indeed some fate here. Qiu Xuning's seat is close to the window. When he

turns his head, he can see the U-shaped garden below. In the middle is a large flower bed, evergreen, swaying in the wind. .

Someone opened the window, and the cold wind blew in, ruffling Qiu Xuning's hair and making his face slightly cold. "Guan Hao,

what window did you open? It's so cold!" Someone complained.

The man's name was Guan Hao The person hurriedly came over and closed the window again.

Qiu Xuning lowered his head and sent a message to He Zhiyuan under the desk. Qin Shouze turned to look at him and hesitated to speak. After

Qiu Xuning sent the message, He Zhiyuan did not reply for a while. He stared at After looking at the phone for a while and seeing no reply, she put it away and raised her head, meeting Qin Shouze's probing eyes. He was stunned for a moment and asked, "What are you looking at me for?" Qiu

Xuning still remembered what He Zhiyuan said to him. Qiu Xuning half believed Qin Shouze's words, saying that Qin Shouze liked him. Now looking at Qin Shouze, he realized that he looked at him differently from others. The half doubt he had before disappeared. Qin Shouze paused for a moment.

, and then said: "Nothing."

Qiu Xuning glanced at him doubtfully, withdrew his gaze, and continued to look at his phone. He Zhiyuan responded to the message.

"Come to my place for lunch at noon." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning showed a smile on his face, with red lips. The corners were curved in a large arc, and the white teeth were looming.

Qin Shouze had rarely seen Qiu Xuning smile like this before. He used to smile gently without showing his teeth, but now he can show such a natural smile, which is infinite. Joy.

Qin Shouze discovered that whenever Qiu Xuning looked at his mobile phone, he would always show such a smile. He was not stupid, and he vaguely sensed some clues.

After a while, he finally couldn't help it and asked him: "You...you Are you in love?"

When he asked this question, he pretended to be very natural and casual, as if he was just curious.

Qiu Xuning raised his eyes and looked at him. Thinking of what He Zhiyuan said to him, he pursed his lips and looked at Flashing slightly, he said softly: "Yeah... don't tell the teacher."

Suddenly, Qin Shouze showed a shocked expression, and after a while he said, "Did we really talk?"

Qiu Xuning coughed slightly, his cheeks slightly flushed. Hong, he seemed to be proficient in telling lies, and he didn't even feel nervous anymore. "Really, she's a senior sister. You should have seen her before. She's very beautiful."

Qin Shouze: "..."

He suppressed his blush and then Said: "Are you being cheated?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned, his cheeks bulged, and he was a little unhappy: "Why did you say that?"