Extra 2

Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan had been tossing in bed for a long time. Fortunately, they both had a day off tomorrow, so they indulged a little too much.

Qiu Xuning woke up the next day and almost couldn't get up.

And He Zhiyuan has the physical strength to attack inside, which means he can still do it when he wakes up the next day.

Qiu Xuning felt He Zhiyuan's little brother and said seriously: "Don't you think you are a beast like this?" He

Zhiyuan replied confidently: "After all, I haven't done anything for a week."

Qiu Xuning said: "Although you are right, I have already I can't, my waist is about to break."

He Zhiyuan laughed, "I have no plans to do it."

The two of them sat on the bed and talked.

Today happened to be Saturday, and the kid Qiu Xingyao also got up. He came over very early and knocked on the doors of He Zhiyuan and Qiu Xuning. Seeing that they didn't get up, he said in an old-fashioned way: "Dad is so lazy, he's not as diligent as me." ."

Zhou Mingmei ran over and pulled him away, "It's Saturday, Yaoyao, don't disturb your father's rest."

Qiu Xingyao said in a sweet voice, "But the sun is out now, so I need to show off my butt."

Zhou Mingmei said Said: "They closed the curtains and couldn't get the sun."

Qiu Xingyao was stunned for a moment and said: "Yes."

After the big one and the small one walked away, Qiu Xuning said: "Get up. If it's too late, Yao Yao will say it again. ."

He Zhiyuan said: "He is more like my dad. He has an alarm clock function and can wake people up at any time."

Qiu Xuning was amused by him, "It's not so exaggerated, it's only once or twice."

He Zhiyuan said: "I want to hug him I'll let you sleep a little longer."

Qiu Xuning thought for a moment and said, "Then I'll sleep a little longer. It just so happens that my back hurts and I want to lie down a little longer."

He Zhiyuan said, "I'll squeeze it for you."

Qiu Xuning smiled and lay on the bed. , said: "You go ahead and squeeze it."

He Zhiyuan helped him squeeze his waist for a while. He was used to pinching Qiu Xuning, and his technique was very skillful. He squeezed Qiu Xuning until his whole body was soft. He said hoarsely: "I don't think you will open it again in the future. Company, if you open a massage parlor, you can definitely make it bigger and stronger, and become the No. 1 place where rich women like to shop."

He Zhiyuan smiled: "Really?"

Qiu Xuning said seriously: "Yeah, I won't lie to you, you... The craftsmanship is so good!"

He Zhiyuan laughed.

Qiu Xuning felt very comfortable being squeezed by him. When she was drowsy, she felt him getting closer and whispered in his ear: "I hope to squeeze you every day from now on." Qiu Xuning suddenly woke up,

" ...No, it's not enough to work on your kidneys every day!"

He Zhiyuan laughed softly, hugged Qiu Xuning and kissed him a few times, "Get up."

Qiu Xuning responded lazily, and finally got up from the bed.

This day's holiday was just like before, plain and warm, mixed with the ever-expanding youthful hope, and a little beautiful passion, it passed.