25

The weather seemed to be getting colder and colder. Qiu Xuning had to put on an extra sweater and a gray scarf to barely block the cold wind that hit every crack.

When she went out in the morning, Zhou Mingmei stuffed fifty yuan and a hard-boiled egg into his pocket and said to him: "Don't come back at noon. I have to go to your sister's pig farm to help. I can't come back at noon to do it." Eat something good outside, don't eat in the cafeteria."

The food in Qiu Xuning's cafeteria is actually pretty good, but in Zhou Mingmei's opinion, it's too oily and dirty, and she can't stand Qiu Xuning eating in the cafeteria.

Qiu Xuning responded obediently, then thought of something and asked, "How's my sister's pig farm going?"

Qiu Haiyan started a pig farm with her boyfriend, but it hadn't started to make money yet.

When Zhou Mingmei heard Qiu Xuning ask, her face immediately turned bad, "What else can you do? Just leave it alone and just study hard to help."

Qiu Xuning saw that her face was not good-looking, so she closed her mouth and did not dare to say anything more. what.

Fortunately, He Zhiyuan went to bed early and got up early, so he went out earlier than him and did not run into Zhou Mingmei.

Qiu Xuning took the money and boiled eggs and went out. As soon as he walked outside the door, he saw He Zhiyuan leaning on the wall waiting for him.

A smile appeared on Qiu Xuning's face, and she walked to him and whispered, "You didn't wait too long, did you?"

As he said that, he took out a hard-boiled egg from his pocket, which was given to him by Zhou Mingmei. It was still hot. "Here you go, I'm full."

Seeing that He Zhiyuan didn't move, he put it into He Zhiyuan's hand and whispered, "I told you, don't be polite to me."

He was really cold, and with the effort of speaking, Qiu Xuning's face turned slightly red due to the cold wind. He quickly pulled up his scarf and buried half of his face in the warm scarf. "It's really cold now. Are you cold?"

He Zhiyuan lowered his head, He shook the egg and said, "It's not cold."

Qiu Xuning raised his face and looked at He Zhiyuan's hand holding the egg, "...have you applied hand cream? Chilblains are very uncomfortable. I've had them before, and they were very painful. The heat is very itchy, and it will rot if you scratch it, which is very uncomfortable."

He Zhiyuan stretched out his hand and put it between Qiu Xuning's nose. Qiu Xuning smelled the fragrance of hand cream and laughed, "Just use it."

"Give me the eggs." Qiu Xuning looked at the eggs in his hand, sniffed, and whispered.

He Zhiyuan did not hesitate and put the egg into Qiu Xuning's hand.

Qiu Xuning knocked the egg against the wall next to her, then put it in her soft palms and kneaded it for a while, then peeled off the egg shell in one breath.

This was also his special skill. After peeling the eggs, he held the white eggs in his hands, raised his head, and smiled at He Zhiyuan with bright eyes, "Look, I peeled them in one go." There was a little bit of noise in his voice. proud.

He peeled the egg and raised his arm to feed it to He Zhiyuan, "Can you eat it in one go?"

He Zhiyuan stretched out his hand and took the white and tender egg.

Qiu Xuning opened his mouth and muttered: "You even have hand cream on your hands."

He Zhiyuan broke off half of the egg, and took advantage of Qiu Xuning's muttering to feed the half of the egg into his mouth.